Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ID Verified Member Problem

Hey,
    Sorry for making this topic, but it's been like 3-4 weeks since I paid to be an ID Verified Member, and I never received the call on my phone. A few weeks ago, I contact 2dgreengiant, who had originally started one of the how-to's on becoming an ID Verified Member. He kindly pointed me in Ket's direction, and I PM'ed him, but have not got a response, so I PM'ed 2d again to see if there's anyone else I could contact, but since he's an ex-mod (I think) he hasn't responded to that one yet, so I'm just posting here because I reallllllly want to sell my wow account soon*. I stopped playing in March and have took awhile to get to selling, and really want to sell it here since I trust the ID Verification stuff.

And I did see that a # of people have contact Ket using Visitor message, and I have considered that, but for some reason, I cannot find the place to send him or type out a Visitor message.

If someone could point me in a direction w/ a solution that would be awesome.
    Thanks for your time & sorry for posting a nearly pointless thread for discussion,
    Dancz

*It's a L80 lock w/ half relentless / half wrathful + extra wrathful items for different stats (also got a 72 dk, 73 priest, and 45 rog (twinked somewhat) & signed up for the Arena Tournament, plus other items adding up to about 7k Achievement points (like if I were to sell it in a year, 7k Ach. Pts. would be nothing I'm sure, well even if you consider 7k low atm, it's just you know what I mean, stuff loses value over time, especially in wow), and I don't want to wait too much longer b/c as all wow chars do, they go down in price because of the constant new releases in gear, items, content, etc.

ID Verified Member Problem
    Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For future reference, you can PM any member of staff when you have an issue like this. Our recent upgrade has messed with some things, so I apologize for the long delay.

I let Ket know and he should (hopefully) be contacting you soon. (Through which medium, I don't know, but I'd expect a PM soon at least)

XC4T4LY5TX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok you need to send an e-mail to [email protected] with a photocopy of your ID.
    The phone call may or may not happen. ( i didnt get a call )
    An honestly Ket is a busy guy so, sorry its taking so long for you to get it done.