0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in the back room

Hay guys! People in the bawx hated me for my stupid joke in guide section. Can i playz here and stupid jokes and shit?

Also, I'm now considered retarded for making one silly thread, isn't that marvelous? Would have thought people could have seen your previous work and actually see that you had been good since ~2007 and now wants to give you tip what to do and not to do?

Marvelous.

Btw, isn't it fun how people would probably have been kinder and laughed at it if an elite made that joke? Not implying anything, just saying.

(I still respect all the elites here though, you do a great job! Especially shorty, even though he's a new one)

((Did i mention that i like to talk a lot and voice my opinion? Seems that way atleast))

(((I hate english literature courses)))

in the back room
    Reflection's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People judge one another of their first impression. I, who barely know you, would never recall your previous posts and therefore build up an impression based on that one thread.

The real question here is, who is to blame? If your thread (I've not read it) was immature, unneeded and just stupid (again, I'm not sure if it was), you'd be to blame. But if the comments about it was plain idiotic, they'd be to blame.

I'm unbiased on this but at the end of the day it just comes down to ignoring the fools who spit out the first word they come up with.

Freelance Digital Artist
    https://reflectionartwork.deviantart.com
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms

ero-sennin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basicly it was my fault I knew it was stupid and probably immature.
    And yes, I very much understand the first impression part, but it kinda makes it sad, that people are actually judging by their appearence or in internet form, the first thread. But this is just social injustice that creates racism and sexism anyway.

And people who never seen me before, like you, will get an impression aswell that I'm a whiney bitch who whines about it afterwards.

I'm just making it better for myself all the time ^^

Nah, I'm just having a downday basicly. Like a bad hair day for a panda.

And Zoidberg was kind enough not to give me an infraction, so I'm grateful. Now I'm going to work hard to redeem myself for the community and post more things that actually are good.

Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
    Basicly it was my fault I knew it was stupid and probably immature.
    And yes, I very much understand the first impression part, but it kinda makes it sad, that people are actually judging by their appearence or in internet form, the first thread. But this is just social injustice that creates racism and sexism anyway.

And people who never seen me before, like you, will get an impression aswell that I'm a whiney bitch who whines about it afterwards.

I'm just making it better for myself all the time ^^

Nah, I'm just having a downday basicly. Like a bad hair day for a panda.

And Zoidberg was kind enough not to give me an infraction, so I'm grateful. Now I'm going to work hard to redeem myself for the community and post more things that actually are good.
    Helpers can't give out infractions, I was just warning you that real mods might give you infractions the next time!

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

ero-sennin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Helpers can't give out infractions, I was just warning you that real mods might give you infractions the next time!
    Oh... LIES!... You had such respect for me there zoid, and you just ruined it? :O Jk ^^ Thanks for clearing that up though, not that I will ever need to know who gives me an infraction in the future, since i won't get one, but ye.