Prot Paladin Eu tier 10 5.6k gs! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Smiie's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prot Paladin Eu tier 10 5.6k gs!

WoW has taken up too much time so it's time to sell my account.

Paladin Armory link: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

On the account I have 4 lvl 80 on Twilight's Hammer

1.Paladin
    2.Hunter
    3.Priest
    4.Mage
    5.lvl 75 Shaman
    6. A few lvl 60s

The Paladin was my main, which you can notice from looking at gear and achievement points. I have 3 proto-drakes on the pally, the red, the blue and the violet one. It's got about 20 titles and is exalted with the same number of factions as well. 51 mounts all in all and a total of about 16k gold on the entire account(all the gold is on the same server).

450 skill in both JC and mining, as well as cooking and fishing, first aid is on 411.

6,3k achieve points and (although I don't like GS) 5,6k gs. I have ICC 10/25 man gear and achives for at least all the lvl 80 normal mode raids of course. And I have a few achieves from various lvl 70 raids aswell, for example kara and SSC.

As I said I had 5,6k gs in main spec which is prot. And about 5,2-5,3k gs in retri and holy PvE specs. For PvP the only thing remotely mentionable is my holy gear which has about 5,2k gs and around 950 resi.

Now for the alts,
    the mage is newly dinged so it's basically just got a few epics.
    The Hunter has 5k gs with a lot of gear from toc 10/25 man and also has a Onyxian Netherwing Drake from lvl 70.
    And the Priest is more of a PvP char, it has somewhere about 800 resi I believe with 5-5,2k gs and with various icc 5 man items.

New Price: 350$

Post in the thread and contact me on msn: [email protected]

Prot Paladin Eu tier 10 5.6k gs!