WoW acct 10 lvl 80s + authenticator menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CJJ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW acct 10 lvl 80s + authenticator

Im interested in selling off my wow account it currently has 10 lvl 80s all on the same server. Every toon has epic flying. Its my main acct ive never botted on it only received 1 ban for telling someone "Your mother must of been raped in an insane asylum to produce an idiot like you." The gear isnt stellar on any of them sept maybe the prot pally 3100 wow heroes. As you can imagine I have 1 of every profession so crafting for gold etc is no problem and a herb/mining toon.

I am looking to sell the entire acct not break it up or anything the authenticator I will mail along with anything else you require if the price is right. No toons have ever been name changed or transferred. Let me know

WoW acct 10 lvl 80s + authenticator
    Skuddle's Avatar Elite User

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    150$

1. You have an authenticator on the account. Its so easy to recall it now because only you have the real Auth. You said you will send it, but I have no idea if thats the original Authenticator or not.

2. GS is worthless, not even triumphed.. botting them in BG will get you higher scores

3. I have to change the names

4. The ban on your account is a smack. That means your already being looked at.

Still working :-P

CJJ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your high amongst other problems ide assume

1. Ill mail you the authenticator. Use a good method of payment to not get ripped off i.e usps money order if you screw someone over and the information for what you payed for is on that money order thats mail fraud (yeah really it is mail fraud go look up what happens to people who have scammed stuff and were payed usps money order)

2. First of all pvp gear is worthless for pve generally. Second a 3100 wow heroes gs has an ilvl average of over 251 with proper gems/enchants. Botting bgs gets ya a 238 ilvl average roughly.

3. You have to change the names on any acct you wanna buy so..... ? If its an issue doing it with 10 toons go look at an acct that doesnt have 10 80s.

4. A 3 hr ban for vulgar language in trade chat does not flag your acct especially since it was well over a year ago (where do you get this stuff acct is being looked at for swearing in trade a year ago ?)

"150" Go insult someone else what are ya here to rip off mmowned members ? A hand played acct countless achs gear etc and you wanna pay me twice the cost of the keys ?
    Last edited by CJJ; 05-16-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Wildslayer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, 3100 Wow-heroes is like 5.5k With the gearscore addon.. That is not worthless..

superprokop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CJJ, what server are all of those toons on? Horde or alliance, and could I possibly (in PM if you want) have an armory link of your pally, or any of the other ones as well. And do you have a ball park figure you are looking at? I will have to send you a little more money so you can ship it internationally because I am being deployed soon to the Middle East.