0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOwned V2 soon to be released!!

As many of you probably know, MMOwned V2 is set to be released soon. An MMOwned conference was held last night to discuss some of the amazing changes set to take place in the up and coming days! I wanted to highlight some of those changes to those members who may be unable to see the sticky in the shoutbawx, and also to those less frequent members (or those who live under a rock) who may not have been aware of the upcoming changes.

In the next pages of this article.. I will review content discussed in that recent meeting, as well as screenshots and information regarding the new and improved MMOwned V2.

ENJOY!!

you can view the rest of this article HERE

-7itanium
    MMOwned News Team

[BREAK=MMOwned V2 Staff Meeting]
    A staff/member meeting was recently held to discuss the changes that will take place in MMOwned V2.

That text can be found
    HERE

OR....

you can also download it below in a more convenient Word format that I have created!

THAT DOWNLOAD CAN BE FOUND
    HERE

[BREAK=MMOwned Cash]

A new special "MMOwned Cash" system is in store to be one of the highlights of MMOwned V2. Members will start out with a pre-determined amount of "MMOwned Cash" and then will be able to earn more cash in the future through posting in contests, earning rewards, trading cash, or buying it with money as well.

This cash will NOT replace the rep system in any way, and the reputation is still planned to hold more weight as far as member trust and status.

Some of the things that will be purchasable with MMOwned Cash include but are certainly not limited to.

-Custom username colors (the ones currently used to show a members status will remain the same and will not be available for purchase)

-Name Changes (you will still get your 1 free name requester per year, but this feature will allow you to purchase additional name changes using the MMOwned cash system)

-Effects

-Custom Titles

There are many other possibilities for the use of this system, but those are a handful of things that Apoc and Ket announced at the meeting. Some of the other possibilities in the future are access to special "cash only" threads and other things as well.. but those are only speculated and have not been confirmed as of this date.

The MMOwned cash system is (from my understanding) planned to replace the current achievment and award system (NOT THE REP SYSTEM) that we have on the site... but is really a totally different thing entirely

[BREAK=Screenshots]

Here are some screenshots of what MMOwned V2 will look like potentially. Please note that it is in a rough state right now and nothing is set in stone. Also note that the banner at the top will surely be changed as the current one is just being used as a placeholder. You may submit a banner of your own to Apoc if you would like to have your banner used in MMOwned V2.

YOU CAN ALSO WATCH MUCH OF THESE CHANGES TAKING EFFECT FOR YOURSELF (why I didnt take many shots) at FPSOwned - The Front Page.. NO THE URL FOR MMOWNED IS NOT CHANGING, that is just the site Apoc is using to test MMOwned V2 currently

[BREAK=Release Information]

According to Ket and Apoc, we could see MMOwned V2 in the next week (in theory). So be prepared for some major changes for the better here on MMOwned and get ready to get that custom name color you have always wanted!!!

I hope you enjoyed my article....

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING!!!

-7itanium
    MMOwned News Team

Last edited by 7itanium; 04-29-2010 at 06:57 PM.

MMOwned V2 soon to be released!!
    Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well written, unfortunately i was at school when the meeting took place, but I still cant wait till we swap over!
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

alj03's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made it. I guess this will tell everyone about what was discussed. Thanks. :P
    Death to all but Metal.

Ravenheart's Avatar Nevermore
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damnit, I'm sad i couldn't get on IRC yesterday.. Oh well, it looks fantastic, can't wait.. And thanks for the great article

Don't forget You're able to design your own universe.

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -Name Changes (you will still get your 1 free name requester per year, but this feature will allow you to purchase additional name changes using the MMOwned cash system)
    I'm glad to see that this is happening as I have a feeling it will bring in a good deal of cash over time.

Thanks for the update 7it! One more week ftw!

Killalots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to it!

~Keric Vi Britannia~'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm excited as much as you other MMOwner's out there. Hopefully these changes will provide to the website as a whole, in a positive manner. Can't wait to see the changes for myself!
    Caeli Absolutio.
    Picking back up C++, learning Lua later.

nopz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new site is damn pretty cool, but imo just one thing, it's a bit too much " dark " and " gray ".
    My blog: https://pimpmykitty.wordpress.com
    PyFasm: https://github.com/srounet/pyfasm
    Pymem: https://github.com/srounet/pymem

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nopz View Post
    The new site is damn pretty cool, but imo just one thing, it's a bit too much " dark " and " gray ".

Dark and Grey is a lot better. Especially during the morning when you wake up, the last thing you'd want is a white page glaring at your eyes, same with the night.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

gnargnar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :d !!1!!!!!1
    https://www.wowserverlisting.net/index.php?a=stats&u=gnargnar