Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recall PayPall Money // Bought account recalled, can I do anything?

So gonna use 1 thread for 2 questions, basically as the topic says:

If I sell my account, and use paypall ( lol asking for scam lol ) iirc you could send the buyer the account information c.o.d. and then there is no way they can recall their money because they know it's virtual goods you sold.

in other words, is there a safe way in using paypall, if not any other recommendations?

other thing is, if I buy an account, and it gets recalled ( scammed ) do I have any power to make the scammer pay? Legal or what not? Or is it basically a lost cause?

thanks in advance,
    Rayuko

Recall PayPall Money // Bought account recalled, can I do anything?
    Rayuko89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, you may reply btw

jfazau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you send the money as a gift transaction it can't be recalled =)

Skuddle's Avatar Elite User

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Rayuko89,

Yes there is a safe way. What you want to do is not sell it as a virtual good. Request a Payment for "Physical Goods". When you tell them there is a 12 hour holding period. Get the address, and telephone of the person.

When you get the information, print a reciept of the product being sold, chat logs, anything to endimfy them to using it.. basically something like account info or anything you want.. a happy face on a piece of paper.

Go to UPS, or your Post Office. Get a digital tracking ID for sending them snail mail. Now they can recall, but you can counter claim for them not sending the product back. It will be harder for Paypal to allow a recall.

Not 100% effective, but deters about 70+% of the people out there trying to scam.

----------------

On the other hand if your buying, what you want to do is get all the information possible about the account first. Check it out make sure its legit. Next, you want them to have them add a different email, one that you have the information for. One that you know THEY cannot take over.

After doing so, tell them to change email to this.
    After that is done, send payment but make sure you send it as buying "Product" not a virtual good.

When thats done, if he recalls, you can claim object sent to you was damaged missing and they have to answer for it. If this is the 2nd or 3rd time they tried a recall paypal will side with you within 24 hours. Usually.
    Still working :-P

EpicMMOService's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jfazau View Post
    if you send the money as a gift transaction it can't be recalled =)
    No it can be recalled by unauthorized use of paypal, you can send him an email to his email address which is linked to paypal account. and ask him to confirm it. additionally, remember to compare the IP address, you can ask for his ip address and then analyse his paypal billing address. if all matches well, the money is almost safe.
    If its much money , you can also ask him to pay with money bookers or WU.

XC4T4LY5TX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Western union is a scam all in itself, never ever use anything besides money bookers or paypal. Granted, w/ paypal youve got a good chance of being scammed. but ALSO

Mass pay is another way to prevent him from recalling, though their still remains the problem of " unauthorized transactions " that they can do to recall the money.

i personally have done this the way skuddle described an it works uber well to weed out the scammers ;o

EpicMMOService's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XC4T4LY5TX View Post
    Western union is a scam all in itself, never ever use anything besides money bookers or paypal. Granted, w/ paypal youve got a good chance of being scammed. but ALSO

Mass pay is another way to prevent him from recalling, though their still remains the problem of " unauthorized transactions " that they can do to recall the money.

i personally have done this the way skuddle described an it works uber well to weed out the scammers ;o
    ya its cool just too complicated, better choose money bookers to simplify the process lol

sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plenty of ways to weed off scammers.
    WU and money bookers are an instant plus for you but minus for them.
    This way they can give you money and then you can possibly give them nothing in return and not get in trouble for it.
    Otherwise if you have to run paypal because the other party wont trust you then your better off doing a lot of verification.
    Check their current Ip with the paypal Ip, then send them the account info via snail mail WITH tracking number (like a dollar more). This way if they say they never received anything or whatever you can provide a tracking number to their address.
    Plus if all else fails, it is way to easy to recall your account.
    Even if the buyer was trusted left you with the money, you may as well eventually just recall it and rinse and repeat.
    I bought an account ONCE and one year 20 levels and 20,000 gold later, it was recalled. =[
    I never deal with that again unless im OO.
    If your the owner of the account, you have all the power to who gets scammed or not.

Good luck.
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.

moonxlve's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use money bookers cuz u cant recall the money back after its sent.

---TreMolitE---'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Gift's can't be recalled on Paypal.