[wtt] WoW eu account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

XC4T4LY5TX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[wtt] WoW eu account

okay, so im looking to trade one of my blank eu accounts.

its got a level 45 hunter on it.

i want to get a level 80 US account

an im willing to trade my eu account + 25 - 50$ for a basic level 80 US account.

please post here if ur interested

[wtt] WoW eu account
    Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shout bawx; add me on msn.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deal is done. 1 80 for 50$. Legit, full info*

Update: Friend decided it would be cool to change the password; told him the reverted password and to go change it back; Gave two options if he didn't want to have it happen again. 1) wait 3-4 weeks for me to finish a bot account to a specific class and be a fresh SECURE 80. or 2) play/use an account I was given under certain conditions and I would no longer be dealing with it.

He chose path #2, 80 paladin. I talked it over with the owner afterwards and he was semi alright with it, not happy but hey- it's life. Having told cata he may or may not get any more info and sealed the deal.

He took it upon himself to bot on Kil'Jaeden (made a thread on selling gold) then proceeded to xfer it to another server, he apparently tried to contact the owner himself and got shut out. Having been told details not of my knowledge but goes along the lines of you got it cheap, you can continue to use it but no getting it banned (which was already agree'd on, via me.)

"Xcat: Well i talked to him a bit more after giving him more of my money, an he said the account is mine. just i cant bot or anything on it
    wich makes it useless for me"

; anyways I am done with this deal.

Last offer is to deal with the priest account and be allowed to bot on it/xfer the PRIEST only(as it has a druid on it) thereby returning the Paladin, and ending the quibble.
    Last edited by Remus; 04-13-2010 at 02:51 PM.

XC4T4LY5TX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got no full info, not recommending trades with Remus.
    Last edited by XC4T4LY5TX; 04-27-2010 at 12:33 AM.