0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Weekly Raid - Edition 1

Hello MMOwned and welcome to the first edition of "Weekly Raid", My Question and Answer Column. I hope you enjoy reading, we have a couple of good questions and (I hope) good answers for you today. This column will be done at very least bi-weekly but I intend on making it a weekly thing. This will of course ultimately depend on how many questions are submitted by YOU!!!

If you have a question that you would like answered and featured in a future edition of the column please submit it to me in one of the following ways!!

1- Via MSN Messenger- [email protected], or [email protected]

2- Via Email- [email protected]

3- Via Private message on the forum!!

Please list the subject of the PM or email as follows
    "My question for 7itanium - (YOURNAMEHERE)"

NOW... Lets answer some questions!!!

Q: [Pat] Asks...
    "What caused Deathwing to go insane and how did he end up in Deepholm?"

A: 7itanium says...

"Deathwing was once known as Neltharion, the Earth-Warder. He is one of the five dragon aspects as well as the leader of the Black DragonFlight. A long time ago (thousands of years to be exact) he was given extra-ordinary powers by the Titans and was granted dominion over the earth and all of Azeroth.

The story of Deathwing's Demise really begins back as far as the Second War. He took a human form, one of Lord Daval Prestor, in an attempt to take out the alliance from within its ranks. During this time he was able to turn Alexstrasza (His arch enemy) into a slave of the horde with which he was allied at the time of the Second War.
    After Deathwing was defeated a number of times and eventually chased off by the other Dragon Aspects, he voluntarily retreated into Deepholm to recuperate where he was eventually presumed dead.

Deep within the astral plane of Deepholm (which is deep beneath the earth) Deathwing began to rest and recuperate from many years of war and fell into a deep sleep. But within his realm he can hear the whispers of the Old gods who are imprisoned even deeper beneath. These whispers have driven him mad, mad to the point that the other aspects have to imprison him and brand his hide with huge steel plates preventing his escape. This leads to even further madness and his immense power is eventually unleashed, as well as magnified by 10 fold due to the close proximity to the old gods within the earth. He literally ERUPTS from the earth causing the Cataclysm, and he wants nothing more than to destroy Azeroth and every living thing within it."

Q: Confucius Asks...
    "Why does Garrosh Hellscream kill Cairne Bloodhoof in the new expansion?! This will make me quit wow because Taurens should be treated better!"

A: 7itanium says...

"First of all, being someone who loves the Tauren race and plays them almost exclusively I can agree with you in being upset about this issue. Also note that this Cataclysm leak has yet to be confirmed but is strongly speculated by many people alike. All that has really been stated on this issue is that Garrosh Hellscream accused Baine Bloodhoof of treason and being a traitor (which I find preposterous). The Tauren are a kind and nomadic folk and I can hardly see him committing this act, however it is as I said an "accusation". This somehow allegedly results in Cairne's demise, and he is replaced by Baine Bloodhoof as leader of the kingdom of Mulgore."

I hope you enjoyed the first edition of "The Weekly Raid".
    Please submit all your questions to me by friday in order for them to be featured next week!

Good Luck and..

HAPPY GAMING!!!!

-7itanium
    MMOwned News Correspondant

Last edited by 7itanium; 03-23-2010 at 07:32 PM.

The Weekly Raid - Edition 1
    Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the article!
    OMG 1000th POST EPIC FILLER

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xel View Post
    Thanks for the article!
    OMG 1000th POST EPIC FILLER
    thanks

and GRATS ON 1000TH POST!!!

Forgiving's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was very cool, but maybe 1 or 2 more questions so like a total of 4 would be fantabulous!

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forgiving View Post
    Was very cool, but maybe 1 or 2 more questions so like a total of 4 would be fantabulous!
    Thats the plan in the future.. this was sort of a trial run

also.. PLEASE SUBMIT QUESTIONS EVERYONE.. this articles future depends on it!

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, this article seems very pointless to me...
    If somebody has a question regarding WoW, they can easily google the question and get an answer in minutes. Why would they want to contact you and wait for the next article? This just encourages the use of random questions that nobody really wants to know the answer for, but are just asking for the sake of asking. :/

Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stoneharry View Post
    To be honest, this article seems very pointless to me...
    If somebody has a question regarding WoW, they can easily google the question and get an answer in minutes. Why would they want to contact you and wait for the next article? This just encourages the use of random questions that nobody really wants to know the answer for, but are just asking for the sake of asking. :/

Well the newsteams got to post something.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post 3.3.3 changes and related wow things- I heard that alot of topics are untouched like raiding, arena gossip, gold articles everyone needs gold unless they already have tons, other game articles like aion or other released mmo's for their content. personal rants about changes to things with logic in place.

many other things than random questions.

It was a valiant attempt yes, but the subject matter is most likely why there were views but no replies for 20+ hrs.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm... Interestingly enough there are Q and A columns on other sites that are HOT and get millions of views.

I am knowledgable on the subject

if you dont want to ask a question then dont.. but please dont flame my article.

Subset's Avatar Vanaka
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cairne Bloodhoof should just use his mace or whatever and knock Garrosh's head off.

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    Hmmm... Interestingly enough there are Q and A columns on other sites that are HOT and get millions of views.

I am knowledgable on the subject

if you dont want to ask a question then dont.. but please dont flame my article.

I'm not flaming, I just don't see the point. Don't use that as an excuse to get around a justification. If you believe it can be successful and it has been successful on other sites, then that's all you needed to say.