0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Wip] Blackrock Summit - New Instance

The story goes on and since the fall of Silvermoon under the power of the Dark Gods (not the old gods, more ancient ones), tremors and earthquakes are shaking the southern part of the Eastern Kingdoms

And now, from the long time closed Blackrock MOuntain, the true power of the Dark Gods are being revealed, during a massive Earthquake a brand new fortress, built by the enslaved Blackrock Orcs (and Scarshield legion too)
    and kept hidden by secret powers, has born from the rock, changing the face of the mountain forever..
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Now Blackrock MOuntain has been Fortified, under the order of the Dark Gods, and what has been locked inside the mountain has been revealed

Blackwing lair has been purged by all the drakes who stood aganist this new power, and has become Blackwing Throne, where the Drake-binders are ready to unleash the corrupted and defiled drakes of the former lair

Shadowforge city has been annihilated by the enslaved creatures of Molten Core (now without the command of Ragnaros, who is disappeared) and now is the City of the Damned, where the chained souls of the Dark Iron Dwarves are bound to flaming raging creatures alimented by rage and hatred

but on the top of the mountain lies the new, greater evil... the once burning and trembling summit of Blackrock is now the place of the central keep and control quarter of the Dark Gods, here his most powerful servants are enslaving demons of unspeakable power.... welcome to Blackrock Summit

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Blackrock Summit is accessible after finishing Blackwing Throne, after defeating the last boss (not nefarian, but another one :3) the portal will appear for the players (all the instances are redefined to 5 players to help the roleplay)
    the portal is opened on the lower court, where the first boss take place, and the second boss is guarding the gate of the Bastion of Hate, inside that bastion the third boss is protected by a shield, and they have to kill the fourth boss in the Furnace of War.
    After killing the third boss, the portal for the upper floor is opened and the players can enter into the Bastion of Pain, where the Fifth and sixth bosses are togheder in the hall, defeating them allow the players to access to the last floor, where the portal for the Hall of War is opened and they can defeat one of the Dark Gods

Here the Instance map so far
    [Spoiler][/spoiler]

hope u enjoy, i need now to complete the courtyard and add doodads all around :3 more screenies soon

First part of the dungeon guide

Here for you some footage of the Instance (nearly completed, now i have to spawn NPCs/Gobjects

The entrance in the court:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    The first vision of the court, with the pit of the beast in the middle (i'm not going to touch the textures, in noggit i tried, and as ever the .adt was corrupted >.>)
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    A misterious door in the court, with flames and smoke behind, perharps will lead to another part of the instance, later
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    The entrance to the bastion of Hate, with another closed gate that someday may lead somewhere :3
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    The vision of the court from the top of the first bastion
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    The southern wing of the Upper Balcony
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    The portal to the Hall of War
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    Last edited by sirfranc; 03-22-2010 at 06:16 AM.
    You like my work? you love my edits? you love RPing?
    Come to my RP server then, is still in closed alpha, but azeroth needs YOU.
    NO! i won't give my edits to anyone for any other server!!! and my patches (from 1.5) will be encrypted and will require my server, otherwise the game will crash. cya leechers

[Wip] Blackrock Summit - New Instance
    LIMEEE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks awesome good work mate!
    Sig removed by admin... upload elsewhere as that hosting site is marked malicious

ximen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sirfranc... Give me english server now, Or I'll beat you up.

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit repeative but still one of the best one's I've seen in a long time.

teh bsml0r!'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's impressive, dude

Ravenheart's Avatar Nevermore
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good, looks somehow great and i like the story behind it too Really looking forward for more +Rep 4x

Don't forget You're able to design your own universe.

sirfranc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ximen View Post
    Sirfranc... Give me english server now, Or I'll beat you up.
    seriosuly guyz i'm workin on it, but i need an english team ç_ç

Very good, looks somehow great and i like the story behind it too Really looking forward for more 4x
    thanks a lot i'm finishing the last flaws on this part and after i'll do the Hall of War, that will be a separate place in the instance

A bit repeative but still one of the best one's I've seen in a long time.
    i agree, sadly there are too few architectures that match with the one i chose, and the other doesn't match at all
    btw i'm going to change some towers into forges /fortresses to make it less repetitive
    Last edited by sirfranc; 03-19-2010 at 10:42 AM.
    NO! i won't give my edits to anyone for any other server!!! and my patches (from 1.5) will be encrypted and will require my server, otherwise the game will crash. cya leechers

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is nice to see that you have added some lore behind the edit you are working on as it gives the the viewer a deeper understanding then what we can see from SS's or video alone.

Originally Posted by sirfranc
    ...the power of the Dark Gods (not the old gods, more ancient ones)
    I love that haha, they are the Older Gods .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glynbeard View Post
    I love that haha, they are the Older Gods .
    the story started with the discover that BEFORE the titans were an entire pantheon of gods, from light to darkness, and the first world was inhabited by the ancestors of the titans, when the gods started to fight each other, nearly destroyed the universe, and so the titans deiced to:
    1- chain away the gods where they can't harm anyone (or they tough so)
    2- start building a new world

with eons passed, the chains loosened, but never broke, now the gods are returining on the world, but they need mortal vessels, the story begun with a paladin who was the vessels of one god of light and one of darkness, and this started a lot of troubles

you will learn more about this when i'll open the english server, so far, i need an english team to help me : /

Toyoka's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet! This looks pretty cool Also nice that you added lore to back it all up. Quality work! Can't wait to see the finished instance
    ~ "When you find it hard doing right in what you do, you've got a problem" ~

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Toyoka View Post
    Sweet! This looks pretty cool Also nice that you added lore to back it all up. Quality work! Can't wait to see the finished instance
    thanks

btw since all my edits are for my RP server is obvious that they will have lore :3

svedin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice and i really like the Lore :P

+Rep for you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by svedin View Post
    Very nice and i really like the Lore :P

+Rep for you
    thanks a lot

I Hypnotoad I's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [spoiler]
    Originally Posted by sirfranc View Post
    The story goes on and since the fall of Silvermoon under the power of the Dark Gods (not the old gods, more ancient ones), tremors and earthquakes are shaking the southern part of the Eastern Kingdoms

And now, from the long time closed Blackrock MOuntain, the true power of the Dark Gods are being revealed, during a massive Earthquake a brand new fortress, built by the enslaved Blackrock Orcs (and Scarshield legion too)
    and kept hidden by secret powers, has born from the rock, changing the face of the mountain forever..

Now Blackrock Mountain has been Fortified, under the order of the Dark Gods, and what has been locked inside the mountain has been revealed

Blackwing lair has been purged by all the drakes who stood aganist this new power, and has become Blackwing Throne, where the Drake-binders are ready to unleash the corrupted and defiled drakes of the former lair

Shadowforge city has been annihilated by the enslaved creatures of Molten Core (now without the command of Ragnaros, who is disappeared) and now is the City of the Damned, where the chained souls of the Dark Iron Dwarves are bound to flaming raging creatures alimented by rage and hatred

but on the top of the mountain lies the new, greater evil... the once burning and trembling summit of Blackrock is now the place of the central keep and control quarter of the Dark Gods, here his most powerful servants are enslaving demons of unspeakable power.... welcome to Blackrock Summit

Blackrock Summit is accessible after finishing Blackwing Throne, after defeating the last boss (not nefarian, but another one :3) the portal will appear for the players (all the instances are redefined to 5 players to help the roleplay)
    the portal is opened on the lower court, where the first boss take place, and the second boss is guarding the gate of the Bastion of Hate, inside that bastion the third boss is protected by a shield, and they have to kill the fourth boss in the Furnace of War.
    After killing the third boss, the portal for the upper floor is opened and the players can enter into the Bastion of Pain, where the Fifth and sixth bosses are togheder in the hall, defeating them allow the players to access to the last floor, where the portal for the Hall of War is opened and they can defeat one of the Dark Gods

hope u enjoy, i need now to complete the courtyard and add doodads all around :3 more screenies soon
    [/spoiler]

Franc, I love this.. Your work is very inspiring.
    I had a very similar project to this back in August, I turned the area east of The Burning Steppes (Which has nothing in it) into a small, valley village with a mountain entrance similar to this. My plan was to combine small parts of specific .WMO's together to create an instance. I had this project 1/4th done, however in November, my computer broke down.. and I couldn't recover it.

Some advice to you: Even if you're faced with the worst outcome, don't stop..
    (Believing xD Journey FTW)
    and keep working toward your goal.
    And if you feel that a project isn't good enough; don't delay, find a friend or ask yourself what do I need to improve on this..

Tl;Dr: Keep doing good work, and don't stop believing

Dragon[Sky] can get into our signatures, AND our pants.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by I Hypnotoad I View Post
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Franc, I love this.. Your work is very inspiring.
    I had a very similar project to this back in August, I turned the area east of The Burning Steppes (Which has nothing in it) into a small, valley village with a mountain entrance similar to this. My plan was to combine small parts of specific .WMO's together to create an instance. I had this project 1/4th done, however in November, my computer broke down.. and I couldn't recover it.

Some advice to you: Even if you're faced with the worst outcome, don't stop.. and keep working toward your goal.
    And if you feel that a project isn't good enough; don't delay, find a friend or ask yourself what do I need to improve on this..

Tl;Dr: Keep doing good work, and don't stop believing
    thank you, seriously i never got such a comment...
    don't worry, i'm not going to stop on my work, for many reasons, first of all, i love my server, my players, my story, and the world that i'm re-shaping, second, the mapping is the great passion of my life (and the job i'm going to get as well) and third, i just... get inspired, i cannot avoid to do such things ^^
    thank you again for your words, those are the best i received so far since i've ever started with that kind of things (and i mean when i started with paint years and years ago)
    i hope to find help here, i'm looking forward to learn and improve working with you all ^^

going back on the topic, soon i'll post the map of the Instance ^^

EDIT: here you are
    [Spoiler][/spoiler]
    Last edited by sirfranc; 03-19-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast