WTS: WoW Account - 80 Orc Death Knight 2/5 Tier 9, 72 Warlock Alt - .00 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

advantage's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS: WoW Account - 80 Orc Death Knight 2/5 Tier 9, 72 Warlock Alt - $95.00

Looking to sell my 80 Death Knight account which also has a 72 Warlock.

I don't have the time to maintain multiple accounts so now that I'm no longer raiding on him I don't want it to just sit around and go to waste.

Pretty nice character, nothing insane but for just over the price of the game I think it's a pretty fair deal.

Armory Link: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Would be happy to show the character in-game for verification.

Account Information:

Second owner of the account, purchased from the original owner about 5 months ago.

Full account information (bnet): Login, password, secret question, e-mail address, cd-keys, full name/address and etc.

Transfer, name change, faction change, battle.net change EVERYTHING is ready to go.

Payment:

I can accept payment via a Verified PayPal Business Account (Gift Option to avoid fee's)

Open to other options depending on the circumstance and method.

I can be contacted via a response to this post or a private message, from there I will give you my personal e-mail/telephone and we can go from there; chat over aim, vent, and etc.

I will respond quickly, I get instant e-mails to my phone.

WTS: WoW Account - 80 Orc Death Knight 2/5 Tier 9, 72 Warlock Alt - .00