[WTB] Xbox 360 Migration Kit Software [The Green Disc Included with Transfer Kits] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hellgawd's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTB] Xbox 360 Migration Kit Software [The Green Disc Included with Transfer Kits]

ello all,
    I just purchased my fancy new MW2 Limited edition console, with the giant 250 gb HDD. It didn't come with a transfer cable to move my shit over from my old xbox hard drive, so I ordered one on ebay. Was only 7$, including shipping, and it came within 3 days. Fantastic!
    I open it up, and there is the shiny, in-original packaging, transfer cable. It is brand new, and from Microsoft, and works like a charm.
    However, it did not come with a Software Disc! The green one that is required to iniate the process. I've tried umerous third-party softwares, as well as torrented versions of the original microsoft disc, all to no avail!
    If anyone has their green transfer disc, I will pay you for that disc & shipping.
    Please contact me via PM or Email:
    [email protected]

Thank you!

[WTB] Xbox 360 Migration Kit Software [The Green Disc Included with Transfer Kits]
    ~David~'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard Drive Transfer Cable Data Migration Kit 4 XBOX 360 on eBay.ca (item 270491148404 end time 26-Nov-09 21:17:31 EST)

Your welcome.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not the official disc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP! I'm still looking for someone who has the official green transfer disc that microsoft sends with the kits. I AM PAYING.
    !!!!!!