Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elitionized

Elitionized

Elitionized is basically a rip off of Contributorizied. Except instead of interviewing Contributors, I interview Elite users! Each week I will have a new guest participant to interview with. I am also accepting questions from users to ask each participant in our section dedicated to MMOwned's users. I hope you enjoy the interview!

This weeks participant was: Stoneharry

Qhan:
    *Greetings Stoneharry, would you be interested in participating in our firstever Elitionized interview?

stoneharry:
    *Sure

Qhan:
    *Sweet, I will basically ask you a bunch of questions and just answer whatever you feel comfortable answering

stoneharry:
    *ok

Qhan:
    *Q: When/Why did you join MMOwned?

stoneharry:
    *I joined MMOwned sometime in 2007 simple because I wanted to leech some stuff from the emulation section.

Qhan:
    *Haha, makes sense
    *Q: How did you choose your username?

stoneharry:
    *It was when I got the original Xbox, I went to play Halo 2 on xbox live. It asked for a username, so I choose Harry. Naturally it was taken, and stoneharry was suggested. Stoneharry sounds like 'stoned-harry' so I picked it and it has stuck ever since.

Qhan:
    *Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself in general. What are you doing outside this website? School? Work?

stoneharry:
    *School, doing my final year of GCSE's at the moment then it's off to college, get a few A-levels, of to University, get some shizzle there, then I'm hoping to go on graduated promotion into the Armed Response. WoW is simple a hobbie I started playing since my friends were, I wanted to customise it like you do in Warcraft III so thats how I got into emulation. Thats basically my whole life, school + WoW.

Qhan:
    *Wow, sounds like you have the next couple years mapped out! And you even answered my next question (Q: Maybe any hobbies?)
    *Q: What are your favorite video games to play?

stoneharry:
    *The Halo series I am addicted to, Halo 1 I still play, Halo 2 wasn't as good in my opinion and Halo 3 I still play. ODST I completed but didn't enjoy that much, and Halo wars the same as ODST. I just love the unrealistic online experience and it's always fun to blow up a few aliens on campaign.
    *But that is the only real video game I play.

Qhan:
    *That's my logic, you can't go wrong with blowing stuff up
    *Q: What are your favorite sections in the forum?

stoneharry:
    *Emulation due to the fact I'm in love with customising WoW. I sometimes pop over to the model editing sections and browse through it as it interests me, but I havn't had the time to give it a real go yet.

Qhan:
    *Q: Do you have any favorite moments on the site or in the shoutbox?

stoneharry:
    *It's always funny when Kurios comes in and changes everyones name in the shoutbawx since the reactions people make are priceless. In the forums, I like reading what people think of other peoples work. I don't know why, I'm just weird like that.

Qhan:
    *Haha
    *Q: What would you say to the new users on the forum who aspire to reach your rank?

stoneharry:
    *Everybody started at 0 rep, just wait till you find / make something that you think people will be interested in then post it and see what people think of it. Some things people will hate, some things people will love. Don't give up if you get flamed.

Qhan:
    *Great advice
    *Q: Who is your favorite member of MMOwned and why?

stoneharry:
    *Tough question, in terms of people I like most I would like to keep that private, in terms of people who inspired me/I looked up to, I would have to say B1atch, who I don't think is active anymore. He/she's work I learnt from and he/she answered a few of my questions.

Qhan:
    *Interesting, I will have to take at look at their work.
    *Q: You are given admin privileges for the site for just long enough to make one change, what would it be?

stoneharry:
    *Removing the new point system.

Qhan:
    *Fair enough
    *Ok, now for the fun part of the interview
    *These next couple questions are from other users at MMOwned. They are completely random
    *Q: What do you think of the current state of MMOwneds' community? - Chooba

stoneharry:
    *Each section is different and the forums are more active in general during the summer / winter due to most people being out of school. It's just the same as usual as far as I know from generaly browsing.

Qhan:
    *Q: What is the best wintergrasp fishing spot? - KuRIoS
    *(Like I said, these questions are very random)

stoneharry:

*I don't know I don't fish on retail.

Qhan:
    *Kk
    *Q: What food would you be if you could be one? - Qhan

stoneharry:
    *Tomato.

Qhan:
    *any certain reason why?

stoneharry:
    *Go out with a bang.
    *And I would also be red.
    *And round.
    *With a awesome green haircut

Qhan:
    *Hahah
    *Ok, this last part of the interview will be a quiz
    *You will be marked against future interviewed participants for the prize of absolutly nothing but bragging rights
    *Do you accept?

stoneharry:
    *Yes

Qhan:
    *Also, please don't cheat (I'm trusting you)
    *Q: Name all the Staff members of MMOwned (This includes Newsteam members/Developers)

stoneharry:
    *Kurios
    2dgreengiant
    Gastricpenguin
    Errage (coach)
    Apoc
    Herog
    Matt
    Parog
    Dark_Angel
    Xel
    Jhunx
    Dragonshadow
    Ket

Qhan:
    *I'll give you half a point because you forgot Including Newsteam members

stoneharry:
    *oh yeah
    *ermmm
    -JD-
    Qhan
    *thats all I know
    *lol

Qhan:
    *haha it's ok, your doing better than I would be
    *Q: How many ranks are there on the site? (ie. Admin, Super Moderator)?

stoneharry:
    *Admin
    Super Mod
    Mod
    Legendary
    Elite
    Contrib
    Donar
    Established Member
    Leecher
    Newsteam member

Qhan:
    *11 is correct!
    *Q: What is KuRIoS currently going through school for? (Warning wrong answer may result in permban xD)

stoneharry:
    *Maths Teacher?

Qhan:
    *Holy crap. Correct!
    *Q: MMOwned currently has X amount of members. (To the nearest hundredthousand)

stoneharry:
    *500 thousand

Qhan:
    *Correct!
    *The final question is the most difficult
    *and you will be awarded double points if you answer correctly
    *Q: What is 2dgreengiant's favorite type of soup?

stoneharry:
    *Tomato

Qhan:
    *I'm sorry, the correct answer was: mushroom with pigs eye?

Final Score: 3.5/5 (awesome job!)

stoneharry:
    *What the-
    *No comment.

Qhan:

*My thoughts exactly
    *Anyways, now you must now choose who's next!
    *Please pick someone who you think would make a good participant on Elitionized!

stoneharry:
    *Ground Zero

Qhan:
    *Great!
    *Thank you so much for participating, Stoneharry
    *have a great day!

stoneharry:
    *Bye

I would like to thank, Chooba, KuRIoS, 2dgreengiant and stoneharry for participating in this interview! Stay tuned for next Sunday's edition of Elitionized! I need like a theme song or something..

[BREAK=Ground Zero]

Elitionized

Elitionized is basically a rip off of Contributorizied. Except instead of interviewing Contributors, I interview Elite users! Each week I will have a new guest participant to interview with. I am also accepting questions from users to ask each participant in our section dedicated to the faces of MMOwned. I hope you enjoy the interview!

This weeks participant was: Ground Zero

Qhan:
    Hello Ground Zero, you have been selected as the next participant on Elitionized! The elite member interview.
    Would you be able to spare 20 minutes of your day to answer a few questions?

Ground Zero:
    Sure, why not.

Qhan:
    You sound excited! Perfect!
    Q: When/Why did you join MMOwned?

Ground Zero:
    I joined at the end of 2006, just a leecher back then, when I moved house I forgot my account info so I remade my second account in 2007 :P Then I wanted a name change and failed to read that you could request a name change so I created Ground Zero in 08'

Qhan:
    Haha, what a process
    Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself in general. What are you doing outside this website? School? Work?

Ground Zero:
    I'm currently in my final year of school, then going onto college, I've got a part time job though. I love playing basketball and rugby as much as I can but when I'm not revising or on MMOwned I work on the Emulation scene.

Qhan:
    Q: What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know?

Ground Zero:
    Hmm, that's a hard one.

Qhan:
    Only answer what you feel comfortable answering, I can disclude any questions you wish.

Ground Zero:
    Sorry, can't really think of anything haha. :P

Qhan:
    Not a problem.
    Q: What are your favorite video games to play?

Ground Zero:
    Video games as in PC or console?

Qhan:
    Both.

Ground Zero:
    In order, it would have to be Quake III, Combat Arms, World of Warcraft, [Prototype].

Qhan:
    Another Prototype fan, cool.

Ground Zero:
    Yea, can't play it anymore though. Got the red rings of death.

Qhan:
    Ouch!
    Well seeing as you played World of Warcraft...
    Q: What was your favorite expansion; Vanilla, TBC or WotLK? Motivate your answer!

Ground Zero:
    Without question, Vanilla :P I miss the good old classic days of Onyxia. In my personal opinion TBC and WotLK ruined WoW.

Qhan:
    Any specific reason why?

Ground Zero:
    The introduction of flying mounts and Deathknights.

Qhan:
    Fair enough.

Ground Zero:
    The old PvP System was the best.

Qhan:
    Q: You said you were an active member in the emulation area of the forum, any reason why it appeals to you the most?

Ground Zero:
    I joined the Emulation section after PreBC, looking for a Vanilla repack so I could still play classic, then I just got interested, mainly because of Chrispee who got me into it.
    It just evolved from there.

Qhan:
    Cool
    Q: What would you say to the new users on the forum who aspire to reach your rank?

Ground Zero:
    Don't give up despite your thread being declined or flamed by everyone, keep working and I'm sure you will reach it.
    Find what you are good at and keep at it.

Qhan:
    Solid advice
    Q: Who is your favorite member of MMOwned and why?

Ground Zero:
    That is a hard one again, I've got many friends here. In terms of who has helped me the most it would have to be Stoneharry.

Qhan:
    Any reasons why?

Ground Zero:
    He's always been helpful even when he was extremely busy, he's even trusted me with his Itunes account despite not even knowing me personally!

--------------------

Excuse me 10 seconds, I need to go occupy my sister who's trying to commandeer my computer.
    (Her laptops broke =/)

Qhan:
    Haha okay.
    Well, this will be a short intermission everyone! Please feel free to use the washrooms or visit the snack stand.

Ground Zero:
    Haha, I'm back.

--------------------

Qhan:
    Yay!
    Q: You are given admin privileges for the site for just long enough to make one change, what would it be?

Ground Zero:
    One change? Well as tempting as it is to rename 2dgreengiant to 2dgayfgt the one change I would have to do is to make a new rule, which lets leechers contribute to the site without worrying about being flamed left right and centre.

Qhan
    :
    Now is the part of the interview where we hear from the faces of MMOwned!
    The first question is my personal favorite, and unlike the others cannot be skipped.

Q: If you were a popsicle, who would you have to suck on you.
    - Deadly Tomato

Ground Zero:
    Haha! Trust Deadly Tomato to ask that.
    I would have to choose a man. (Awaits gay jokes) David Draiman, the best singer. (From Disturbed)

Qhan:
    Q: Have you been in a professional e-sport clan? - Joppe

Ground Zero:
    As in a game clan? yea, on Quake III and Combat Arms.

Qhan:
    Sweet.
    If you were to fight a lion, but you transformed into an animal right before, what you be? (not another lion) - Forgiving

Ground Zero:
    I would transform into a mole and dig underground and sit there laughing at the lion.

Qhan:
    Very original!
    Q: All your hard work pays off and one day, you become Admin of MMOwned. However, the website needs to be streamlined and you have to ban either:
    a) Matt
    b) KuRIoS
    c) HeRog
    d) Ket

Who would you pick and why?
    - Qhan

Ground Zero:
    I would keep HeRog because he's Mr.Fix it.
    I would keep Ket because he has the links with MMOKings and pays for the whole operation. (I think?)
    I would keep KuRIoS because he's majorly active and helps keeps the site clean.

Bad news for Matt, The only reason I would have to kick Matt is because he is virtually never on :P (I still love you Matt <3)

Qhan:
    It's a tough one, I know.

Ground Zero:
    Even though Matt is the founder.

Qhan:
    Okay, for this last bend of the interview I will test your knowledge on the site and it's members!

Ground Zero:
    Now I'm worried!

Qhan:
    You will be judged against other participants and you will have to show your trust by not cheating!
    Do you accept the challenge?

Ground Zero:
    Bring it on! :P

Qhan:
    Okay, here we go.
    Q: What is Merfed's current avatar?

Ground Zero:
    A fat baby who looks like the Michelin guy.

Qhan:
    You're thinking of Jchunx.

Ground Zero:
    Oh!
    Yea, just realized.

Qhan:
    Even though you accidentally had the wrong mod, do you know Merfed's?

Ground Zero:
    Merfed has a picture of a girl I think. :P

Qhan:
    Now you have it (to bad it was a little late).
    You can still redeem yourself though!
    Q: What is the most amount of users we have ever had online? (Nearest thousand)

Ground Zero:
    6,000 seems to ring a bell.
    Couldn't bet on it though. :P

Qhan:
    Very Close! 6,639 (I'm feeling generous, so I'll give out half a point)
    Q: Let's say that you wanted to show your appreciation to the site by donating, how would you go about doing this? Walk us through some of the steps.

Ground Zero:
    Click marketplace and select your amount? Then pay through Paypal.

Qhan:
    Correct!
    Q: Where is KuRIoS from?

Ground Zero:
    Denmark.

Qhan:
    Nicely done.
    This is the final question:
    Q: There is one section where you are allowed to post WoW Questions. What is it called, and what is it's parent section called.
    You got this!

Ground Zero::
    I just posted in it 20 minutes ago, WoW Discussions > WoW General.

Qhan:
    Wow, very precise. Full points.

Final Score: 3.5/5 (Nice work!)

Now for the final part of the interview, please choose next weeks contestant!

Ground Zero:
    Reflection.

Qhan:
    Awesome!
    Thank you so much for participating in the interview, Ground Zero.

Ground Zero:
    No problem.

Qhan:
    Bye!

Check back next week everyone for our interview with... REFLECTION... Dun dun dunnnn!

[BREAK=Reflection]

This weeks participant was.. REFLECTION!

Qhan:
    Greetings Reflection, I hope you are ready for the interview

Q: When/Why did you join MMOwned?

Reflection:
    I joined back in 2007 on a different account after a friend of mine gave me a link to an emulator repack, back then I didn't really do anything but leech. As everyone else did once they first started.

Qhan:
    Very true xD

Reflection:
    MMOwned just has so much to offer

Qhan:
    Diversity is definitely one of its strongest attributes!

Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself in general. What are you doing outside this website? School? Work?

Reflection:
    I'm currently on my, uh, what grade are you on when you're 15? 9th grade, I believe. Other than school I spend most of my time on the computer. While I'm not playing any game I look at art articles, watch movies, hang out with friends, and so on

Qhan:

Cool, sounds a lot like myself actually.
    I used this question last week, I'm just interested in what a response would look like though:

Q: What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know?

Reflection:
    Perhaps; I'm not the way I am on the net in real life, I'm more serious on the net. If you get to talk to me for a while your impression might change.

Qhan:

Oh, believe me it HAS. (:P just kidding, you seem to be an awesome guy)

Q: You are very well known around the website for your work in the graphics section. What first got you involved in graphic design?

Reflection:
    It all started back in 2005. I was at a local area network where some of the guys had Photoshop. I really had no idea what it was before that, but the outcome was really cool. Or so I thought, haha. I didn't do anything with it for a while after that. I think the reason that I started with it was that I had a mate who I played WoW with had it. I liked his signatures and decided to get Photoshop myself.

The real progress has been this year and the second half of last year, though. At first I just did signatures for fun and played around with it for ages, looking at tutorials with horrible experience with Photoshop, yet I had the dedication to carry on.

Qhan:
    Very cool, you are truly an inspiration.

Reflection:
    I'm glad you think so

Qhan:
    Q: Speaking of inspiration, how do you come up with some of the designs you have created throughout your Photoshop experience?

Reflection:

In fact, I just got that question from another member today Inspiration can come during the most strange times. In the bus, while reading a book, while watching a movie, or even when you just start sketching something on a piece of paper. As I said, I read articles about art daily. It's a great inspiration and something I suggest any artist should try as well. (Abduzeedo's daily inspiration is wonderful, by the way). I actually have a hard time NOT getting inspiration. It's harder to get it out of my mind and onto a canvas.

Qhan:
    Wow! I have seen a couple of the Abduzeedo posts and I agree that they are pretty dang amazing.

Q: So now that we know more about you dedication with the graphics section, are there any other areas of the forums that you spend a good deal of time in?

Reflection:
    Emulation I first started there and I still visit it from time to time. I've lost some interest for it, though. Photoshop doesn't really have limits. WoW does :/. Some of my releases there reflect on my graphical mind as well. While it might not be amazingly scripted, unique, etc, I still get good response from 'nearly' everyone. I spend a good amount of time polishing the details of everything I do.

Qhan:
    Emulation seems to be the high point of all of the elites I've spoken to thus far, it must be cooler than I had perceived (I thought it was for nabs j/k).

Reflection:
    Might be because of all the things retail wow has to offer, customizing the game isn't one of them. I also visit model editing section from time to time, but I haven't really started to learn it yet.

Qhan:
    Q: I'm assuming that you are a long time user of the site. New skin or old skin? Which did you prefer?

Reflection:
    I was here when we had the greenfox, yea. When we first switched I disliked the new skin, but after a while I've grown used to it. I don't really care, by now. I like the new one Content > Style for a forum like this, after all.

Qhan:
    Ohh ya! *High fives Reflection*

Reflection:
    =D

Qhan:
    Q: What would you say to the new users on the forum who aspire to reach your rank?

Reflection:
    Get off your ass and do something, ha! No really, all it takes is for you to find something new. If you do, you might even get elite (or legendary..) as avoidlol did with one thread. While his find might have been an accident, it still gave him a chunk of reputation. But, just DO search before posting something. MMOwned is, literally, a huge community, and often your awesome find has been posted before.

Qhan:
    The final question of this first section, is:

Q: As Elite you have probably made many friends (and even some enemies). Are there any who you'd like to mention?

Reflection:
    I'd like to thank mainly Puff and Narudan, they're great guys and another big source of inspiration. Puff was there nearly from the beginning and taught me a lot. Narudan is just awesome. I'd also like to thank Succy, even though he's banned by now I believe. He's been a great support .

Qhan:

Ok, you probably know the next part of the interview!... MMOwned speaks!

Reflection:
    Sweet

Qhan:
    I'll jump right to the questions. Also, unlike the previous ones, these cannot be skipped under any circumstances.

Reflection:
    Ouch, alright, shoot D:

Qhan:
    Q: Name five members who you would most like to meet in RL from the site. Why did you choose them? - Qhan

Reflection:
    First, Narudan. Once again, he'd be fun to talk to Second, Gawdlaw. He's another great artist. Third, any scottish guy. I love their accent. (I can't name any..) Fourth, any admin. I'd persuade him into mass-recruiting to the graphics section, it's kinda dead :P Fifth, you! Who's the face behind all these questions?

Qhan:
    Who said I have a face? xD

Reflection:
    JD, after all he has you in his backpack, he should know!

Qhan:

Hahaha.

Q: Cake or Cookies, and why? - Vinland

Reflection:
    How many cookies are we talking about?

Qhan:
    Exactly 17.

Reflection:
    Then I'd take the cake. I mean, a cake can be sliced in several pieces while a cookie needs to be eaten whole for maximal 'pleasure' :P A cake can also have candles.

Qhan:
    Woah! Please keep the interview PG, Reflection!

Q: If you were falling from 3000 feet in the air and you had only a Banana and a brick how would you save yourself? - Confucius

Reflection:
    I'd probably throw the brick on the dude who got me there in the first place, then throw the banana as a boomerang to catch a bunch of balloons.

Qhan:
    Very innovative! Haha, I wish I knew how to use a boomerang...

Reflection:
    I can show you ^.* later.

Qhan:
    Haha I'll take ya up on that sometime xD. Finally, a question from your good bud Ground Zero. He insisted I ask you this:

Q: Your trapped in a room with KuRIoS and Matt, you have to have sex with one of them, who will you choose? - Ground Zero

Reflection:
    Perfect... hm, tough one. They're both so, adminish. I'd have to choose Matt as he's inactive on the site. I'm guessing on the computer as well, so he should be behind on the latest news! I'd be gone in a flash.

Qhan:
    Lol, I would pay to see the look on your face right now. Moving along though, I thought I'd ask just a couple random questions and see what you have to say really quick before we finish up with the tiny quiz

Reflection:
    Sure

Qhan:
    Q: Your co-worker comes by your desk and sticks her tongue at you, what do you do?

Reflection:
    Depends on the way she does it on :P

Qhan:
    Q: What is Eskimo ice?

Reflection:
    I have no clue, an igloo?

Qhan:
    Q: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Reflection:
    Time-bending. Wouldn't it be awesome to have fun a weekend, then turn it back to Friday again? Never have a deadline again!

Qhan:
    *nods*

Finally: Q: If you were a type of tree, what would you be?

Reflection:
    I'd be a Californian Mammoth tree. 300 feet and still going strong!

Qhan:
    If only I had a nickel every time someone said that. I'd be a rich man..
    We are almost finished! This final part is the quiz!

Reflection:
    Brilliant.

Qhan:
    You will be marked on your answers and judged against the other participants

Do you accept?

Reflection:
    Of course

Qhan:
    Awesome! Let us begin.

Q: What is Cyphers current avatar, and why did he choose it?

Reflection:
    Isn't it the pokémon, charmander, or what the red little dragon-thing is. Also, it's because he likes men.

Qhan:
    Correct.

Q: For a while Apoc had this -> |_| symbol in his user title. What did it mean?

Reflection:
    Care cup empty! Ah I remember it.

Qhan:
    Also correct.

Q: Does KuRIoS own a WII? T/F

Reflection:
    Hm, I guess he doesn't. I read the 360 or ps3 thread a while ago and he didn't mention it. If he does, then he's probably not talking too much about it I say false.

Qhan:
    Ohhh I'm sorry. The correct answer was true. It was a tough one, but good try!

Reflection:
    Dang :P

Qhan:
    Your still ahead of the other participants. If you ace the next two questions you will beat them!

Reflection:

Cool!

Qhan:
    Speaking of scores..

Q: What is the combined scores of the last two interviews?

Reflection:
    Someone had 3/5, I recall that.. gz got half a point for some question.. I'm gonna guess 7.5, 3+4.5.

Qhan:
    Very close! it was actually 3.5 and 3.5 = 7. Since I've been generous the last two interviews though, I'll give you half a point as well.

Reflection:
    Ah, nice

Qhan:
    This is the final question and is needed to tie with the other participants! It is a timed question; you have 15 seconds. Tell me when you are ready.

Reflection:
    Ready.

Qhan:
    Ok. Q: What... Is your username spelt backwards. The clock starts... NOW!

10-11 seconds later...

Reflection:
    noitcelfeR

Qhan:
    TIMES UP! Nice! Full points.

Reflection:

Final Score: 3.5/5

Qhan:
    Ok, would you please select someone for next weeks interview?

Reflection:
    To keep it within graphics, I select Gawdlaw. Graphics needs more attention.

Qhan:

Awesome. Thank you so very much. I know this week was a long one, but I had a lot of fun doing it.

Reflection:
    Me too, later

Next week... GAWDLAW. Check back everyone (btw sorry for the slightly late post. They should come every Sunday.
    Last edited by Glynbeard; 12-08-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Elitionized
    Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes us contribs so bad?

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

ReAcTiOnZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bleh, My question sucked and I don't think it was taken in the context I meant it to be in :P But nice job Qhan!

P1raten's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha. lol. stoneharry is so random.

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for Choosing me next Stone. Ill get you back for that.

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    What makes us contribs so bad?
    I hartchoo!

Viter's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats alot of random questions O.o

Chaosmaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love 2d's question and Stoneharry's answer haha.

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The green text is a bit hard to read.

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xel View Post
    The green text is a bit hard to read.
    Edited .

ReidE96's Avatar Archer Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just when I thought I was safe by being elite....

Gash's Avatar Evil Elite Gash!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wanna be elite aswell to be able to answer questions :S
    VAH.

Dombo's Avatar Banned