0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help getting wotlk keys

I used to play wow like crazy. Then I stopped for a little bit when wotlk came out. Now Ive leveled my dude to 70 and I cant afford to buy a wotlk key. So all Im asking for is a good and easy and fast scam to pull on someone to get myself a CD key. Any ideas?

extra stuffs:
    Im on a mac
    Im 14, so dont tell me to get a job, seriously
    Hey whats sup Im a wow addict wanna go out some time?

Need help getting wotlk keys
    timebandit1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could offer someone powerleveling in exchange for a CD key. Then you'd get their account too! lol
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."

surfsem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it true that cd key sellers online can report to blizzard that the key was stolen? Because Im in the process of scamming some chinee dude and wanna make sure its not a waste of my time

desimous's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a job imo.

surfsem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by surfsem View Post

Im 14, so dont tell me to get a job, seriously
    Palms in my face right now.

opposite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, go mow some lawns and you can get your key easily without the hassle of scamming. Second, since you are probably lazy you won't do that so here's my advice. Go to freehostia or any of the other ghetto free hosting sites out there. Since you don't have money for a cd key it is unlikely that you have any to support a good registered domain name so freehostia crap will have to do. Then, find a Cataclysm phisher on these forums and figure out how to upload it and make it work. I am pretty sure that at this point you will realize that mowing lawns would've been easier but we'll keep going. Following this, find an email list that hasn't been used to death (ideally scan a server with atomic email hunter which you will have to find on your own as well). When you have a list, try to find an inbox mass mailer that you can use online somewhere since your ghetto free hosting probably won't let you send emails. Then, send spoof emails inviting people to the Cataclysm beta and pray that at least a few fall for your retarded Cataclysm-beta.freehostia.com domain and enter their info, that you figured out how to protect your log, and that you don't get shut down instantly. Oh, did I mention that you should probably use a proxy when doing all this website registration crap? Yeah - you should.

Then, when you are done with that log onto these people's accounts or merge them into new battle.net accounts and either rip all their gold and items and sell it, or try and scam on the characters. I'd go with option #1 here since you probably would fail horribly at scamming.

Then, when at last after many hours of work you have some decent amount of gold (you should shoot for ~10k at a minimum) contact some gold buyers and try to exchange the gold for a game card and then repeat the entire process next month....

Yes, mowing lawns would be so much harder to do :P.

Mirror's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EASIEST WAY!

Find someone who's trading a wotlk key for like an account or something. Send him a scammed account, you get key. SHAM WOW
    THIS SIGNATURE IS IN VIALOATION OF SITE RULES, PLEASE FIX ME!
    -Fault

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would do what Mirror suggested. Go visit markeedragon.com and register yourself a new account. Look through the trading sections and find someone trading a WOTLK key. Don't bother trying to scam the high reped people (6+). Go for the people that have lower than 6 reputation.
    Scammed Gold: 31821g

pqs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by opposite View Post
    First, go mow some lawns and you can get your key easily without the hassle of scamming. Second, since you are probably lazy you won't do that so here's my advice. Go to freehostia or any of the other ghetto free hosting sites out there. Since you don't have money for a cd key it is unlikely that you have any to support a good registered domain name so freehostia crap will have to do. Then, find a Cataclysm phisher on these forums and figure out how to upload it and make it work. I am pretty sure that at this point you will realize that mowing lawns would've been easier but we'll keep going. Following this, find an email list that hasn't been used to death (ideally scan a server with atomic email hunter which you will have to find on your own as well). When you have a list, try to find an inbox mass mailer that you can use online somewhere since your ghetto free hosting probably won't let you send emails. Then, send spoof emails inviting people to the Cataclysm beta and pray that at least a few fall for your retarded Cataclysm-beta.freehostia.com domain and enter their info, that you figured out how to protect your log, and that you don't get shut down instantly. Oh, did I mention that you should probably use a proxy when doing all this website registration crap? Yeah - you should.

Then, when you are done with that log onto these people's accounts or merge them into new battle.net accounts and either rip all their gold and items and sell it, or try and scam on the characters. I'd go with option #1 here since you probably would fail horribly at scamming.

Then, when at last after many hours of work you have some decent amount of gold (you should shoot for ~10k at a minimum) contact some gold buyers and try to exchange the gold for a game card and then repeat the entire process next month....

Yes, mowing lawns would be so much harder to do :P.
    LOLD! But serious wall of death... nearly killed me midway

nstar7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or try the thing mirror sugested on wowtrade.dk since mk is too full with scamers already