2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spreading a Phisher

Hey guys, I've successfully set up my Cataclysm phisher, shit works great. But I'm having difficulties formatting the link, no matter what I try, the hyperlink ****s up. This is the template I'm using...

The Cataclysm™ Alpha Test

You have been selected to participate in the alpha test of World of Warcraft®: The Cataclysm™. Welcome friend!

In the alpha test you’ll get an opportunity to test the first zones of the new The Cataclysm zone, and the new levels above 80. We look forward to your feedback on the overall experience, including quests, monsters, zones, aesthetics, and more. We would also appreciate reports on any bugs you may encounter. These can be logged using the /bug command explained below.

Getting started:
    In order to participate in the alpha test, you must upgrade an existing retail account that has been upgraded with the Wrath of the Lich King®, allowing you to connect to the The Cataclysm alpha™ test realms. The World of Warcraft®: the Wrath of the Lich King® game client that you use must be patched up to version 3.1.2 or later in order to install the alpha test client.

To begin please extract the attached folder to your World of Warcraft directory. Once extracted run the program, if you are currently using Windows Vista™ you will need to run the program as an administrator.

Please be prepared to enter the current retail World of Warcraft account name and password you use, and the appropriate information to authenticate your eligibility to connect to the The Cataclysm alpha test realms. To participate in the alpha tests, you must have a valid retail World of Warcraft account active and in good standing as of March, 1st 2009.

Your Cataclysm Alpha Key:
    0765-54672-56129-09845

If you are having trouble downloading the attached alpha please download it from any of our alpha mirror sites.

- The alpha mirror sites listed below are not hosted or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment, and Blizzard Entertainment does not guarantee that the files available on these websites will operate properly with Blizzards World of Warcraft software product. If you encounter any problems whatsoever in obtaining these files, please contact the hosting website.

*INSERT LINK*

Sending us feedback:
    Typing /bug in chat will open an error reporting interface, and we encourage you to use it any time you encounter a problem or want to send us a suggestion.

Troubleshooting:

If you experience any difficulties installing the alpha game client, or have problems connecting to the test realms, please contact Technical Support either by posting on the appropriate forum at World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> or by email at [email protected]. Please remember that this software is still undergoing development, so any in-game issues should be reported using the /bug feature.

Spreading a Phisher
    Mirror's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you asking?
    THIS SIGNATURE IS IN VIALOATION OF SITE RULES, PLEASE FIX ME!
    -Fault

Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the code you're using to hide the link?

It should be

<a href=YOUR SITE HERE target="_blank"> W/e text you want </a><br>

Jericho's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It must of been just the fake email shit I was using that was ****ing up the links, do you know of any good ones?

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The program you are using might be screwing it up. What program are you using? I had this problem with Email Sender Deluxe. If you are using that, than there is a way to make it format the link right because I did it before I just can't remember how to do it now.
    Scammed Gold: 31821g

ashidar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had no problem sending this and another template like this one out, but tonight google desided it's spam, and after trial and error it seems that they won't let you send out the <a herf command part anymore inside of your email. anyone got any ideas how to bypass it?