0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get Any Influence Item using CE.

I'm using asayama10's guide as a template for this.

I basically started using Cheat Engine (get it from here)because it wasnt crashing like Tsearch was. Tsearch was working beautifully, but the last 2 patches has made it unstable for me. Some say turning off addons in the game helps, but it was still crashing.

So for those that are having the same problems, or just want something different to use other than Tsearch, this is for you

Here is a basic info window for Cheat Engine. CE1

Step 1:
    Open up Cheat Engine, and click the Icon in the top left that says
    "Let's you select the program you want to cheat with" when you hover above it. Find war.exe in the list and select it. The title war.exe will then appear to let you know it is selected as in the diagram.

Step 2:
    Go to the PQ / Rvr area that you want the influence gear in. Next, get any amount of influence. Let's say you have exactly 100 influence now. Go to CE (cheat engine) and in the value box type 100 and hit enter. Do not select hex as the number we are using is just a straight up decimal value from the game.

Step 3:
    Get more influence from the same area as you were in in step 2. Let's say you now have 200 influence. Go to CE, and now type 200 in the same value box as you did in step 2, but this time instead of enter, click the "Next Scan" button. You should now have the 1 location it found in the box to the left.

Step 4:
    Double Click the value in the left box and that value should now appear in the very bottom part of the CE program window. Refer to the diagram if you need to.
    Right click this value and select "Find out what writes to this address".

Step 5:
    Cheat Engine will prompt you with "This will attach the debugger of Cheat Engine to the current process." Just click yes to Continue. and a Window will popup.

Step 6:
    Go back to the game and get more influence in that zone /area you were in.
    Now the "mov[eax+0x8]" value should show up in one of the status windows that was open in step 5. Right click the line with move [eax+0x8] in it and select "Show this address in the disassembler". Refer to the diagram if needed.

Step 7:
    Next, the Memory Viewer window will come up as shown. The line in question should be at the top. This is a tad tricky. Go back to the window that opened up before, its labeled "The following Opcodes changed the selected ..." and click stop, then close that window. You can also close that small window called "created processes". At this point you should only have the main Cheat Engine window open, and the Memory Viewer window. Refer to the diagram if needed.

Step 8:
    Next go back to the Memory Viewer window and Right Click that line at the top and select "Change register at this location". Here is a pic of it. In the next window select "EDI" and type the max value of influence (in hex this time) you can get in the area / zone you are in. I usually check the tomb, and it will tell you that you need xxxxx amount of influence to get the elite reward.
    Let's say you have 200 influence, and you need 11000 more to get the elite reward. Type in 2BC0 (which is 11200 in hex. A quick way to get the hex value of a number is do a google search for What is 11200 in hex),, because that is the max amount of influence that area needs / allows. Do not type in 11000, assuming thats all you need considering you have 200, thats not how this works. Always assume you have 0 influence when entering in this EDI number.
    Make sure the box is checked next to EDI also. Here is a picture of this step.

Step 9:
    Go back to the game and get more influence. The minute you do, you should now have max influence for that area.

I am not sure how this will work if you go to a lower area at this point that needs less influence. Ive done this for rvr rewards recently, going from one tier2 area to the next, and had no crashes getting the rewards.

This is my first guide, and I know its not put together the best, but Ill re-edit it as needed based on your comments.

Refer to asayama's guide for further questions. His is put together much better, and im sure what i screwed up here, you can figure out from his guide .

Hope this helps those with tsearch crashes,etc.
    Last edited by dccoh; 08-23-2009 at 06:42 PM.

Get Any Influence Item using CE.
    username2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i made same guide for my friend yesturday
    but its kinda messy
    http://img.leprosorium.com/650072

ps
    btw, peoples, try not to abuse this hack pls because they gona fix it then.
    take only items you really nead and when you need.
    Last edited by username2; 08-23-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Wibbe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does not work, i get the influence but they are not golden the 3 dots, they are grayed out. which means they fixed it. i play in EU.

dccoh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone else on the EU version verify that it is/is not working for them? Ive used this off and on today, but i am on the US version.

Thanks in advance for the help

dnl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used this yesterday on eu, working just fine.

FlipFlops's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how can you find an influence value if its not listed? Both inf needed, and current inf?
    The live event is up and now theres no value for either...

tothxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WildHunt aint up in europe yet but is there influence involved or just quests?

sixbenz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just incase anyone happens to ask the question, this still works and the guide tells you spot on how to do it.

Xviper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works like a charm, but once I got the items and go back into the RvR area, it resets back to having the less than basic reward amount of INF..

Kind of wierd having the elite rewards and not having enough INF for the basic :P
    "Even if i rock, it doesn't mean im made of stone"

Mazoba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think they would be able to check if you did this? Just by the fact that you have the influence rewards but no influence and all.

DarkleynooN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 1st and 2nd search I found my INF bit. After editing the EDI once it found the string, all I needed was one more point of inf for the cap. Our zone was locked. I flew to new zone (not same race) and in T4 open rvr camp, I was capped. Flew to all three and reaped rewards for all three zone in about 5 minutes. =P Then relogged with prog off so i wouldn't see the crazy inf numbers all the time.

smert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, this is still working, btw since beta ... mhh we just need to find out more things that are Clientside. Gold or Tokens are all Serversided...Stats/Itemsstats and stuff like this, editing just crashes the client.

Hartstock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this still working?

edit: yep still working
    Last edited by Hartstock; 11-26-2009 at 09:01 PM.

apollonios_2000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smert View Post
    Yes, this is still working, btw since beta ... mhh we just need to find out more things that are Clientside. Gold or Tokens are all Serversided...Stats/Itemsstats and stuff like this, editing just crashes the client.
    I was hoping RvR crest would be client side. That way we could fool the game to buy the gear when we have proper RR.

goodknewz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did they fix this because I followed all the directions. I got the influence meter to fill up but it wont allow me to take the items. Please help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast