0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladin PvP Guide :))

Hey.. I am currently leveling up my BE Paladin, Its currently 48 and kicking ass. Although sometimes I get bored, like now. Here is my tips on how to go about each class and how you should prepare.

General 1. I personally prefer a protection spec for PvE and PvP To level with, Because you can still deal fair damage when using a 2 Hander, However you are alot tougher, Nigh on impossible for rogues to kill you.

When fighting mages ; Mages are a real pain in the ass, but easy when you get close enough to give the beatdown. I like to put on some more sta heavy gear when I see a mage as it will boost my health which is needed outlast the mage if it is able to kite me. One important thing to remember when fighting against mages would be to keep up your blessing of freedom, At all times, else they will be able to kill you with little or no problem. When against a mage, You should be using a 2 Handed Weapon, preferably with a slow speed ( 3.20 or slower ) As every whack counts, there is little or no point to using a shield in this fight as they will just shoot straight through it. When you attack the mage, It will usually immediately try and frost nova you in place. You should have your BoF at this point, and you should be able to stay within range of Melee. You are going to want to keep hitting the mage and also letting it hit you until reckoning procs, at which point, Hammer of Justice the mage and nuke away, When the hammer of justice is about to finish, I like to use my Arcane Torrent for a further 2 seconds of Silence. Do not be hesitant to heal yourself whenever you feel necesary, because if you dont the mage could get a lucky crit and destroy you quickly.

Against warlocks ; When fighting warlocks, This is a pain in the ass. Some tips to help you go about these guys is to use your Divine Shield wisely, as these 12 seconds will be your most vital, Also, when the Warlock is spamming away at you with dots, try and keep one finger tapping the Dispel Magic button, This might eat up mana but it will defintely help keep you alive and waste their mana. Reckoning will almost always be up so be sure to use Seal of Rightouessness or Command to help you kill them before they eventually kill you.

Against Rogues ; Rogues really are not much of a problem for a Paladin, especially if you have specced protection, Tips against Rogues are to use Blessing of Kings, as the health, armor and stats boost will help you outlast. While the rogue is a feared enemy amongst cloth, against plate, they will hardly be hitting you. It is a good idea to use a shield against these guys, as they will be poking you if you do, however a 2 Handed weapon is still viable. Reckoning will ALWAYS be up against the Rogue, so just remember to keep your seals up and you will have no problem, it is also a good idea to spam the lowest rank of Consecration throughout the fight, to prevent him resteathling. When the rogue jumps you with Cheap shot, let him hit you till reckoning has procced. When he Kidney shots, It is a good idea to pop divine shield, as that has wasted his 20 second stun. By following these methods a Rogue will never be able to kill you again

Against Warriors ; Warriors are relatively simple for a paladin to fight against, A warrior is a paladin who cannot heal in simple terms. As long as you can outlast the Warrior, You can win. Time your Divine Shield and Heals wisely, try and count the time between his attacks, So you can get a flash of light in Uninterrupted. If you think you really could not outlast, Try judging and using Seal of Light, With reckoning you will not only be doing fair damage, But also healing yourself for up to 200+ per hit. Which will make it a harder job for the warrior.

Against other Paladins ; This fight is simply about outlasting the opponent, These fights can take particularly long if you and your foe have Lay on Hands ready. I find it to be a good idea to judge Seal of Wisdom first, And then use a DPS Seal, Such as Rightouessness or Command. The trick to beating other paladins is to force them to bubble and Lay on hands first, giving you the upper hand.

Against Shamans ; This can be a hard fight, or an easy one. The Shaman will usually try and dispell your buffs with purge, But as long as you keep reapplying your seals, You should be fine. The Shaman can deal a hefty chuck of burst damage upon you, So be careful to heal before running out of time. It is a good idea to judge Wisdom on the target, as this can be a hard fight. When the shaman is Low on health, it is a good idea to use your hammer of justice followed by arcane torrent to keep them silenced from healing and hopefully finish them off

Thanks for reading and I hope it may have helped you

You can flame if you like

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Paladin PvP Guide :))
    enablereldiablo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Paladin PvP Guide :))

Against mages - Cleanse is a useful tool if you don't have BoF up

El.

foulwind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh if your a pala and need a guide to tell you how to pvp then reroll.

im a pala myself btw.

Drakee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Against Rogues ; Rogues really are not much of a problem for a Paladin, especially if you have specced protection, Tips against Rogues are to use Blessing of Kings, as the health, armor and stats boost will help you outlast. While the rogue is a feared enemy amongst cloth, against plate, they will hardly be hitting you. It is a good idea to use a shield against these guys, as they will be poking you if you do, however a 2 Handed weapon is still viable. Reckoning will ALWAYS be up against the Rogue, so just remember to keep your seals up and you will have no problem, it is also a good idea to spam the lowest rank of Consecration throughout the fight, to prevent him resteathling. When the rogue jumps you with Cheap shot, let him hit you till reckoning has procced. When he Kidney shots, It is a good idea to pop divine shield, as that has wasted his 20 second stun. By following these methods a Rogue will never be able to kill you again

seriously you must be joking at 48 rogues are mby like that but at 70 it wont realy go your way if the rogue can play

Apple's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a 70 Rogue and I would defnitely say I could play talented.. I can devour most classes easy except warriors and paladins.. Holy paladins however are easier... No need to get all defensive

eXLuSiVe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Against Shamans ; This can be a hard fight, or an easy one. The Shaman will usually try and dispell your buffs with purge, But as long as you keep reapplying your seals, You should be fine. The Shaman can deal a hefty chuck of burst damage upon you, So be careful to heal before running out of time. It is a good idea to judge Wisdom on the target, as this can be a hard fight. When the shaman is Low on health, it is a good idea to use your hammer of justice followed by arcane torrent to keep them silenced from healing and hopefully finish them off You did never mention that the shaman could earth shock.. Its easy to fake heal, -Start heal, cancel it and the shaman will probably think that you are trying to heal, the shaman will earth shock you (if he isnt noob) and since you didnt get silenced, you can now use your heal exactly after the shock. Then the shaman will get pwned by your imba skills.

Fuzz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heal me, nuff said.
    ----Gone for an undetermined amount of time----

Apocalypse's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When he Kidney shots, It is a good idea to pop divine shield, as that has wasted his 20 second stun. By following these methods a Rogue will never be able to kill you again.
    LMAO!!!!!!!! I wish rogues had a 20 second stun.... Its only 6 seconds with all 5 combo points.

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Apocalypse
    When he Kidney shots, It is a good idea to pop divine shield, as that has wasted his 20 second stun. By following these methods a Rogue will never be able to kill you again.
    LMAO!!!!!!!! I wish rogues had a 20 second stun.... Its only 6 seconds with all 5 combo points.
    You don't stun lock much do you?

<Gravity>'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Apocalypse
    You sir, are a retard.

ilikethis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Human pally guide
    If you reach 10% health, just pop up a bubble and begin hearth casting EZ never lose. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Never win either :hey:

MangoSalsa

noice + rep!

CHICKEN78's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice Guide! Helps!!! +rep

Apple's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By saying 20 seconds, I ment, Kidney shot has a 20 second cooldown, Sorry if it was misinterpreted, And thanks for the idea on the fake heal.. heard of it before but havent used

Drako's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, everyone! This guide sucks! First of all, even if paladin had some type of strategy, this guide would be a serious asswipe, as it explains lvl ~40 PvP (where paladins dominate), and has no actual strategy what to do against an equally skilled and geared player some levels higher. Even take the very first part of "guide" and you see that it is completely against frost mage only (I guess the writer hasn't faced any other spec, for instance fire mage that sheeps & blasts).

Please before writing some guids ask yourself if you really have the experience for it, because this guide only leads into misunderstandings and actualy decreasing of skill from fellow paladin players.

And before you say anything, consider I am a paladin and I know how to play my class, and this is really not the way.