Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can I scam a seller?

Hello guys!

Well someone wants to sell me his old account for 450$. And I don't wanna pay (he could scam me too^^). So, is it possible to scam him and his account, without I have to give him money?

Greez

EDIT: I wanna +Rep you good if it works for me.
    Last edited by fleischi93; 08-02-2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: no one wanna read in grey^^
    Or as blizzard would put it, "users having fun in our game which is in direct conflict with our goals"
    I <3 MMOwned.com

How can I scam a seller?
    XaLoR's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help

Well, you could always ask him for a bit of time to decide, and say you'll make your mind up on Friday, as it is a large amount of money to pay.

He'll usally agree to this, if he's legit. Anyway, after that, when friday comes (make sure it's past Blizzards Phone Hours) and speak to him, saying you've decided you'll buy it, on ONE Condition : You get to have a 5 minute 'test drive' on the account.

Most of the time they'll agree, and give you the Username + Password (Note : You MUST have a working Battle.net Account)

Once you recive the Information, quickly log-in to your Battle.net account, Click "Merge now" or along those lines, and type in the Info... Now, you'll have control over the account for the whole weekend.

The Username will change to the email for the Battle.net account, same with the password.

hope this helps.

fleischi93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XaLoR View Post
    Well, you could always ask him for a bit of time to decide, and say you'll make your mind up on Friday, as it is a large amount of money to pay.

He'll usally agree to this, if he's legit. Anyway, after that, when friday comes (make sure it's past Blizzards Phone Hours) and speak to him, saying you've decided you'll buy it, on ONE Condition : You get to have a 5 minute 'test drive' on the account.

Most of the time they'll agree, and give you the Username + Password (Note : You MUST have a working Battle.net Account)

Once you recive the Information, quickly log-in to your Battle.net account, Click "Merge now" or along those lines, and type in the Info... Now, you'll have control over the account for the whole weekend.

The Username will change to the email for the Battle.net account, same with the password.

hope this helps.
    Yeah, it's a nice idea, but I like to keep the account (I mean, a weekend to play with it..) and then may re-sell or give it away or something. Do you have an idea for this?

+Rep
    Or as blizzard would put it, "users having fun in our game which is in direct conflict with our goals"
    I <3 MMOwned.com

XaLoR's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, to be able to keep it will be alot harder, you'll need alot more info... such as the SQ/A, Email, mabey even ID...

Well.. if your lucky, it may not be his account, and he may have been given it, and the OO has never been back to get the account... which in that case, pretty much Mergeing it into a Battle.net Account will seal the deal - but most of the time it will be his own account..

If I can think of a way, I'll definetly tell you.

fleischi93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XaLoR View Post
    Well, to be able to keep it will be alot harder, you'll need alot more info... such as the SQ/A, Email, mabey even ID...

Well.. if your lucky, it may not be his account, and he may have been given it, and the OO has never been back to get the account... which in that case, pretty much Mergeing it into a Battle.net Account will seal the deal - but most of the time it will be his own account..

If I can think of a way, I'll definetly tell you.
    Yes, if you find a way to get SQ/A or so (just to keep the acc) I'll +Rep you twice (I just rep you once atm ) and if it works good, I'll get you an acc
    I <3 MMOwned.com

Cryde's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could for example stretch thhe small talk, eg talk to him about chit chat you know ask whats his name, tell him you wanna know that cuz you got scammed previously.
    If you got that ask him if hes got myspace or w/e and talk bit more bout where hes from and so on and during that talk you note down his personal details such als
    family name surname
    mothers name before marriage
    name of his pet and so on
    and with myspace look for his adress!
    If you got that you have good chances to keep the account you could just let yourself make an ID from somebody here on the board.
    greets!!
    sorry for crappy language fother mucking tired -.-^^

PM me for Signatures!