7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Release] Lua housing

Hap-Ki-Do Master's
    Lua Housing System

Before I start I want to say a huge thanks to dynashock who helped me with the script lots! :wave:

This is my first release ever so please don't flame

What this does: This is a housing system written in Lua, how it works is a player can buy a piece of furniture or housing from the furniture and housing vendors, and then right click on the item and it will spawn their game object and save it into the database.

Requirements This requires GUA engine from Grasticpenguin which can be found here: GuaEngine New Custom Lua Engine This was made on Aspire/Hearthstone 3_1_0 branch it may or may not work with ARCemu

What it includes: This release includes 15 game objects that players can buy and use for their houses!

I plan to update weekly with new game objects and will take any requests for a certain one.

Planning to add: a deluxe house, more furniture, moon well, guards for houses, a possible donator item that spawns a whole mini town.

Might add: don't know if I'm skilled enough to do this, but a radio that plays real music (this will require client side patching).

There are some things special about doing housing this way, players are not limited to a certain amount of furniture, or to slots where furniture can go.

You may be thinking, well then players can spawn houses wherever, that is wrong. You can restrict this by modifying the zoneID, or mapid in the script, you can make all houses go in a straight line by modifying the Y or X cords in the script too.

ATM this script is set for Map IDs of 0 to change this simply edit the mapid in the execute command.

Video:

vzaar | video - MMOwned Housing System

Credits:

Dynashock for helping a ton with script

Stoneharry for helping with base of script and SQL

Grasticpenguin for Gua Engine

[Release] Lua housing