Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crusaders' Coliseum - Patch 3.2

Patch 3.2

As we all know patch 3.2 for World of Warcraft is coming out and we're all extremely excited for the new stuff that is coming out. Here's a little list of new things.

I know that many of you, me included, like the LOR meaning that you probably do not agree with Blizzard creating the factions changes... It doesn't really fit in. (Some gnomes made a machine to make you change factions? Really Blizzard?...)

Discuss!

Thanks to Worldofraids.com for the images used in the article.
    Last edited by JD; 07-23-2009 at 11:37 AM.

Crusaders' Coliseum -  Patch 3.2
    Emilie Autumn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well looking at the page alot of too does fit in despite all the stuff the hardcore players QQ about. a Colosseum? well yeah we only want our best to go in to battle with the Lich King, and if you cant beat a simple tournament, then you have no right to go near the LK.

EDIT: ohh and the new Bg, it looks great, I'm loving the increase in tension between horde and alliance,were running out of foes that we must work together for its great that we are getting closer and closer to all out warr, I'm looking forward to this, the return of a 40man pvp raid shows that our armies and building to attack full out, and im hoping they can build on what they killed in BC, we all know pvp in bc was rather, lacking. and the inclusion of more action packed war in WOTLK has really impressed me.

The change to the mounts is nice its not just experiencing the endgame content, blizzard has made the game too long with 80 levels, we don't want to be leveling our toons forever, there does need to be a way to build up to the top.

the druid forms and totem bar, IMHO the druid forms took long enough were all sick of the ugly forms. and the totem bar? oh god yes! having to wait for 4 extra GCDs before a fight is a waste of time.

Faction changes though i strongly agree with you, and with the 3 day cool down. there better be some STRONG restrictions on this, like having to have a lvl 80 on the other real before you can Xfer, because without proper control on it we are gonna see so many retards grabbing the Xfer to flame and spam the enemy factions trade chats and such, and its just an easier way for people to be ninjas and steal stuff on hte spot, we don't need more of this garbage from people out to ruin the game..
    Last edited by Emilie Autumn; 07-23-2009 at 05:56 PM.
    Interview: Is it all behind the face?
    Emilie: No, it's all beneath the skirt.

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Err... Faction changes aren't being released as of this moment AFAIK...

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue post says that it will be

wac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This game is getting destroyed for people that fought for their Epic Flying Mount / Gear / Titles. Seriously.

That they nerfed the mounts to that cheap, just proves people are buying too much when they are leveling.
    The 60% flier to 150% flier is kinda good though. Not too bad.
    But now I've seen on the forums people QQ'in to make the 5000g flier into a .. what? 1000g flier?! WTH.
    Why not just make a mount that goes with a 800% speed and costs 2 honor points and is usable at level 5. WHY NOT?

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you wac, I like the 60% --> 150% tho

I'd like that 800% mount, wouldn't have to use Wow infinity anymore then xP

Emilie Autumn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wac View Post
    This game is getting destroyed for people that fought for their Epic Flying Mount / Gear / Titles. Seriously.

That they nerfed the mounts to that cheap, just proves people are buying too much when they are leveling.
    The 60% flier to 150% flier is kinda good though. Not too bad.
    But now I've seen on the forums people QQ'in to make the 5000g flier into a .. what? 1000g flier?! WTH.(1k is to far, maybe 3k at the least)
    Why not just make a mount that goes with a 800% speed and costs 2 honor points and is usable at level 5. WHY NOT?
    because that's to far.

its a totally acceptable consequence. we want the game to give us new content, and we need higher lvls for it to make sense to be against stronger bad guys. and leveling was insanely long until 2.4 when they cut it in time by 1/3.

and with a new expansion on the horizon (albeit 1-2 years) there will be a level cap raise. and i don't want to spend 10 months leveling a toon to 90 just so i can heal my raid that's just insane. we all know the paramount of wow is endgame content, only a small population enjoy leveling and twinking, the larger portion wants to get there toons raiding, and 10 months of leveling then 10 months of gearing was just bloody insane.

bravo blizzard took you long enough to fix these prices.

and the costs aren't that outrageous, 20g for a lvl 20 is alot of gold, its not like mobs drop 100 gold per kill to them. its all scaled. unless you are an AH master of course there's still grinds. but I'm glad to see blizzard taking the year long grinds outa wow.
    Interview: Is it all behind the face?
    Emilie: No, it's all beneath the skirt.

Litedeviance's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at all the pretty colours O_o