0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twink guide

This is not a thread on what gear/enchants to get for a twink cuz theres already a thread for that here. This guide is to give you some ponters on how to not get pwned in a BG with a 19 twink rogue considering there are alot of n00b twinks out there.Alright lets get started.

-Choose your class carefully

Alliance- i prefer a gnome (yes i know nobody likes em :P) because of there escape artice. Its helpfull when a hunter wing clips you and tries to kyte you.

Horde- pretty much anyone is good it all depends on what wep enchants you got. With lifestealing go with troll, with there class ability you can get lifestealing to proc more often. With fiery go with UD because you cant heal yourself with fiery so canibalism saves your ass. Orc for pretty much anyone cuz they just do massive damage and it doesnt really matter.

-Use your mouse

Alot of people out there try the spinning around you wile jumping trick witch does not help at all. I eat these twinks and still ask for more. What you wana do is use your mouse with macro's and hotkeyes (ill exlain later) and just make sharp corners around your target this way they cant really get away without taking alot of damage first. Also when they try to get away with the mouse you can make a sharp corner and chase them.

-Hotkeyes and macro's a must

use macros such as

/castsequence sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,everscrate

/castsequence gouge, backstab

/castsequence sprint, evasion

use these on your nomber 2 action bar so you dont get that one second delay between stealth attacks and combat attacks witch really helps

With keybindings i usually place the first macro on nuber 2 of the action bars and put bacstab or ambush (depending if you use daggers or not) in nomber 1 then i place stealth in number 3 and sprint/evasion macro in 4. Then i use hotkeys/ keybindings and put gouge/backstab macro in E by placing it in the number 5 action bar and seting it under the keybinding setting. Do the same to bind badage to W.Then i bind my healing pots to Q.You might want to change this set up to sute you this is just the way i do it.

-pots and buffs

Use trolls blood, with agility and strength pots and get the holy protection pots all these are very cheap on AH or you can take up alchamy and have your main as a herbalist to limit costs.

Try to get a fort, blessing of might, mark of the wild, thorns buff from a lvl 30+ (leave the blessing of might until que gets to about 1min cuz the buff only lasts 5mins). These help ALOT to survive in WSG espesially with lucky fishermens hat wich gives you +15 stam.

Swiftness pots are not just for FC's you can use these instead of sprint to kill your target faster and save your sprint for desperate situations.

-Food

Use food that gives you buffs after a wile of eating. Theres some for stam and some for spirits try to get the stam ones but spirirt works to.

-last but not least

RUN!!!! If you are in trouble dont have pride, run its not just a defence mecanism but it also pisses off your target so they come back angry looking for pwnage and most of the time they are to angry to PVP properly plus its just funny watchin them chace you XD when you'r low on hp, and is getting chased by another twink with speed enchant (no chance to get away), after a while you can stealth, they will usually be pretty close. Just stealth, turn around fast and sap them, bandage up and kill them. [quote]ninjanisse

Thanx for taking the time to read this and as soon as i get more info or relize i forgot something ill edit this

[Edit] only run if you have the 30+ buffs

t(-_-t) b(-_-b) M(0.0)M (_o_) ///(-_-)\\\ o(-_-)o

before jail (_._) after jail (_0_) PWNED

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by MetalFan666; 06-09-2007 at 12:36 PM.

Twink guide
    Acechill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Twink guide

Pretty good guide but you might want to add some good twink items
    +rep

Mirror's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty nice guide very useful +rep m8!

MetalFan666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as i said in the begining "This is not a thread on what gear/enchants to get for a twink" but heres a link where you can find all that stuff out

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ink+rogue+gear
    Last edited by MetalFan666; 06-08-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

zephil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dissagree about the running part.. i never run. and i find running useless, since half the time they WILL catch up to you. sure, theres maybe a 50% chance you'll escape, but its far more rewarding to your team (and yourself) to fight to the end. this way you can get in a respectable amount more damage. also, theres no risk in dieing, nothing will happen to you in a battleground. you'll just spawn back with full health a few seconds later and your ready to pwn o.O

meh, nice guide otherwise though ^^
    Last edited by zephil; 06-08-2007 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i guess so but if you have all the buffs from the lvl 30+ i would run so i can do more pwnage :P but ya if you dont have any of the buffs then ya stay for the fight i usually do but this guide is more of a survival guide sry i forgot to change the name :P

original~GANK~staz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i run wit arrow keys, jump with 0 numpad and use macros pretty much teh own

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well as mentioned in my guide runing with arow keyes does not pwn as much you se wile your runing with arrow keyes and they are using the mouse they are hiting you from behind a couple times b/c of the sharp cornering therefore you are taking a little more dmg by using the mouse you dont take as much dmg plus its eisier to monuver.Also when you are using the mouse you can get a couple backstab shots in there when you get enough energy.

Also when your using the mouse all your target can do is try and fiollow you witch is a hard b/c of your sharp cornering and all the wile they are trying to follow you, you are pwning them from all angles allowing you to controll there movments. Soon enough they will either use there mouse and try to pwn you witch makes the fight harder or they will try and use the spinning around with arroe keys move and you pwn them.

Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might wanna add that when you'r low on hp, and is getting chased by another
    twink with speed enchant (no chance to get away), after a while you can stealth, they will usually be pretty close. Just stealth, turn around fast and sap them, bandage up and kill them.

Floating Blizzard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucky Fishing Hat gives you 15+ Stam and 5+ Fishing. Not 11+ Stam.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited thanx for that info

97036's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was kinda stupid, you just said "twinks are good, you can make a rogue twink, rogues are nice"...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~_^ what thread you reading i never said that once i was just giving some pointers on how to pwn with a twink rogue. I used a rogue b/c thats the only twink i have and play lots, i honestly dont get why your flaming some ple thought it was good and usfull and reped me for it obviously i did something write. Maybe you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed o.0

Xepher's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I have a feeling I really need to make a complete twink guide...

holy.concept's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really nice guide, +rep.
    What's good? Skype: LukeLastorator