0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

account recovery help please

Hey i just got back from vacation and some guy got my pass somehow... long story short he exfered my main and epiced him out... in a week yea.

i sent in a ticket to restore my other characters and 2 days later i get a nice email and unable to log on heres the email
    Greetings!

An unauthorized Paid Character Transfer (PCT) has been reported for a World of Warcraft account with which you are associated.

Please keep this email until the account recovery process has been completed.

The account has been disabled to provide you with an opportunity to secure and regain access to it. Any recurring subscriptions on this account have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. However, we are unable to offer any type of reimbursement for time lost due to the retrieval process.

Once the account has been recovered, please contact us again concerning the unauthorized PCT so that the matter can be fully investigated.

It is important to note that Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize the transfer, purchase, sale, gift or trade of an account, nor any offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade an account. Any accounts found participating in these activities may have action taken against them, up to and including permanent account closure.

1. RECOVERING THE ACCOUNT

All instructions contained in the Account Recovery Form (http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/othe...t-Recovery.pdf) must be followed to regain access to this account.

Please be sure to include updated and valid contact information in your submission.

To save the form to your computer, right-click the link above and choose 'Save Target As...'. If this does not work, reply to this message and we will send the file as an email attachment.

If you are unable to view the file once it has been saved, the newest version of the free Adobe Reader© can be downloaded at Adobe.

It is important to note that we are unable to assist any player in regaining access to an account not created in his or her own name.

2. VERIFYING YOUR SUBMISSION WAS RECEIVED

We will contact you once your submission is processed. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours of sending your submission via fax, resend it and notify us by using this webform: Blizzard Support. If you mailed the submission, please allow time for delivery.

Only the Account Administration department can address disputes or questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at Blizzard Support you for your time and understanding.

Anyone have any idea how i get my account back? i sent in the form but i just copied and pasted into an email and filled in the things typing, im also only 17 so i only gave a license i dont know whaty to do can someone help please.

account recovery help please
    snowman555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    help pleaseee

snowman555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    help please please

kyle486's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry, just calm down, and you'll get your account back.

This is the number for billing and account services:
    1-800-592-5499

Call them when they are open, and they will assist you.

If you need any help securing your account let me know. I am an expert on computer sercurity. You may also want to consider purchasing a blizzard authenticator (I'll post a URL for it after I have more than 3 posts :/). It could greatly help protect your account.