Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zonehopper

Greetings broskey's.

Zonehopper is an AutoIT script that will allow you to travel via the flight master to t4 zones that are about to "flip" or "lock down" while you are afk. Zonehopper gets it's information from the "State of Realm" addon interface.

As of now the script retrieves it's information using mouse x, y's and Pixel Colors based on the location of your State of Realm window. You will need to edit the source code (arrays at top of script) and enter your coordinates.

Dependencies: State of Realm addon, AutoIT

Zonehopper v0.4! (source) -> RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Notes: Configure State of Realm to use "classic" colors to simplify color codes.

Coders: This process can be simplified by using LUA (gathering zone information on what is about to flip). I don't know lua though. :P

Also, I've found that you can read/write memory addresses via AutoIt.
    My example code:
    Code:
    #include <NomadMemory.au3>
    ;
    Global $mainwindow = "Warhammer: Age of Reckoning, Copyright 2001-2009 Electronic Arts, Inc."
    $pointer = 0x00D3D4FC ;A pointer
    $offset = 0x218 ;Pointer's offset

If WinExists($mainwindow) Then
        $pid = WinGetProcess($mainwindow)
        $handle = _Memoryopen($pid)
        $pointer_convert = "0x" & Hex(_MemoryRead($pointer, $handle, "int[32]"), 8)
        $address = "0x" & Hex($pointer_convert + $offset, 8)
        _memoryclose($pid)
    Else
    EndIf

While 1
        $value = _Memoryread($address, $handle)
        If $value > 0 Then
            ToolTip("I have located value " & $value)
        Else
            ToolTip("No value")
        EndIf
        Sleep(1000)
    WEnd
    Keep up the great work guys, and Enjoy your afk Renown!

Zonehopper
    rockman319's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you explain more of what this does? I never have a char higher than lv27... :P

gcrackem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure thing,

Once you hit 40, your renown becomes more important than influence and xp. Renown rank caps out at 80. One of the fastest ways to get renown is to be present in a zone when it is locked down by your realm, or "flipped". A zone is flipped by either Victory Points (PvE, Scenarios, Objetives, Skirmish and Prior Tier all contribute) or it can be flipped by domination. This occurs when all the -claimed- keeps and objectives in the RvR lake have expired. Regardless of what the current control is of the zone (the realm bar will show you this (blue and red meter on default ui)), the zone will flip to the dominating realm and you will recieve renown/xp/influence and that tiers medallions. You will also recieve Conqueror quests once your renown is high enough to be able to purchase conq gear.

This script attempts to read an addon, SoR, then fly to zones that are about to flip while you are afk, so you keep gaining renown levels while your at the movies, work, et etra. It really is more benificial to a lvl 38+ as your renown no longer caps based on your current level.

Hope this helps.

gcrackem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey rock, i noticed you have some experience with autoit. Have you ever used the pixelsearch function? I was thinking of making the initial coordinates setup less strenious on the average user by adding more automation...

Thanks bro.

rockman319's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

No. My experience in autoit is in gui and basic stuff... not memory or pixelsearch :P
    because my previous job does not require me to create some app that requires pixelsearch (lol).

But what do you have in mind, maybe we can help.

csxtitan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you provide screenshots to help with setup?

I haven't tried, but based on your instructions it seems a little confusing.

Like a screenshot of what you're talking about when you say "use these coords for this"

calcoon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice , to bad on my realm destro barely locks zones

neo2121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i was messing around with that memory read function since i've been trying to find a damn script that can read pointers properly and i can't seem 2 get it to work.. i'm using pointers and offsets from CE (tryin 2 grab health value for my autoit bot to use..)

can you clue me in on what i may be doing wrong? only problem i can see is i'm getting the pointers wrong from CE.. but they update properly in the CE list.. so I'm stumped.

What method do you use to get pointers for this script? I just find the address the old way then do a pointersearch and add the static ones to the list, then double click on the address to get the info and offset.. is that wrong?

gcrackem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using my example AutoIt code (from above) to read memory requires that you have the NomadMemory.au3 include file. You can download it here. Place this file in your AutoIT/include/ directory.

As far as finding top level pointers and offsets S4lly, HansW, Phale, and Da_Teach appear to be masters of this trade. They might be able to help you out.

If the values are changing on your CE interface, and you don't have any syntax errors in my read script, it will read the address value. As far as finding pointers go with CE, (and my limited knowledge with it) Do the following... Run your scan on the war.exe process.

1) Find the address that you wish to read/write too (this is the hard part. CE is all about process of elimination). If it's a "green" address your done. If it isn't, double click on it to drop it down to your "table" area of Cheat Engine.
    2) Right click on your value that you have just placed in the table area, and go to "Find out what writes to this address". A small window will appear, scanning that memory address waiting for it to change.
    3) Go back to warhammer and do whatever you have to do so value changes. (If you were after armour value, remove a piece of gear. If your memory address was movement, step forward, et cetra)
    4) Highlight the opcode that appears in the box and click "More information"
    5) You'll see something like this >>762ab420 - mov [eax+14],ecx and below that you'll see:

Copy Memory
    The value of the pointer needed to find this address is probably
    00A007C8

6) the +14 in the [eax+14] is your pointers offset and your pointer is 00A007C8. Write these values down.

7) Close those windows and go back to CE. Click New Scan and enter your Pointer into the Value field. Click the hex box. Make sure it is searching for "Exact Value". Click first scan. If you find a "green" address your done. If not rinse and repeat.

You said you were after your health value? S4lly was able to locate the address' for us already. Try using this and my example code above (works for me):
    Code:
    $pointer = 0x00EFAD58 ;A pointer (health as of 1.3.0)
    $offset = 0x18C ;Pointer's offset (health as of 1.3.0)
    I hope I helped.
    Thanks.

neo2121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10x dude! i'm gonna try this out as soon as I get home, I already figured out in the meantime that your script works by testing it out on some pointers found here, so the problem was definitely my pointers. will post back with finds and working example

LastDance's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't you get auto kicked for afk?

PharmerPhale's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote a tutorial on finding pointers and offsets a month (or more?) ago for rockman. Step-by-step with screenshots.

Pointer and Offset Tutorial

csxtitan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would really love a more reliable version of this "Zone Hopper"

neo2121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *drool* @ tute

ritesxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help

Any chance someone can send me a tell and let me know how to get this to work? im clueless with scripts and tech info so would really appreciate it if someone could message me telling me what i need to download to get this to work and how to install it. i just want my character to fly back and forth between zones without getting kicked for being afk. thanks in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast