30-35 skinning spot menu

User Tag List

amashinga

30-35 skinning spot

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

I was doing a few quests around Whelgar's Excavation Site in the wetlands when I started to realise how perfect a spot for leather farming it is. The reasons are:

1. The raptors seem to die pretty quickly
    2. The respawn rate is insane, you never run out of targets
    3. The raptors are tightly contained in a small valley, and because of this they have a very small area that the wander over, so its easy to control adds

These raptors drop light, medium and thick leather

And a final tip. This is a common quest, which requires that people run all over this valley, to find four items. Squishies often come in groups, and I made a fair bit of money, just hanging around skinning other people's kills. In fact at one time It was all I could keep up with to run and skin, I hardly ever killed anything. If you are going to take this approach, dont be a d*ck, and help a brother out if he gets adds

30-35 skinning spot