Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot Connect to Open Battlenet Games!??

So Im trying to get back into Diablo 2 for some fun....I used to play all the time. I have modified my character with Hero Editor 1.03 and imported some items so my friend and I could begin playing in a later difficulty. However the issue is when I try to get into an open battle.net game with my friend, we can never connect regardless of who creates the game. It is actually hit and miss to even make it into any open battlenet games. When either of us tries to join, a long pause occurs, followed by the loading screen, at the end of this it states: "Failed to Join".......this happens everytime. Any ideas, suggestions, or comments on what could be the issue here???

Cannot Connect to Open Battlenet Games!??
    razord93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fluturm View Post
    So Im trying to get back into Diablo 2 for some fun....I used to play all the time. I have modified my character with Hero Editor 1.03 and imported some items so my friend and I could begin playing in a later difficulty. However the issue is when I try to get into an open battle.net game with my friend, we can never connect regardless of who creates the game. It is actually hit and miss to even make it into any open battlenet games. When either of us tries to join, a long pause occurs, followed by the loading screen, at the end of this it states: "Failed to Join".......this happens everytime. Any ideas, suggestions, or comments on what could be the issue here???
    That can happen if u have modifed db2 patch file delete it and install the 1.12 patch and it should work or els i don't know :P