Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Model Edit] Emerald Dream Finally Finished. (Complete)

Nah - I lied. This is for demonkunga.
    This reason this took so long to send was because I'm never on this forum.

ok sir. i refered you. they warned you about sleeping on the job, and browsing the internet. I warned you that you couldnt do that on the project you were assigned on. you still did it.

i asked you to be a competent person. you just wanted to do drugs. i asked you to help with finding an apartment after we got kicked out of our apartment (because we werent supposed to have 3 people living there) - you played on mmowned, or went on your website. i asked you to to aid me in coming up with ideas on how to fix our problem, (all of these things i listed here. I DID DAILY.) such as checking web sites, looking for a second job, etc (fact that we needed a new apartment immediatelly). you just sit back and watched with a stupid blank look on your face.

and actually - no. i found out from tim that the reason i got laid off - was because you made several people feel uncomfortable, you slept on the job, you browsed the internet. they thought that since i referred you - that my judgment was messed up. and that i should be reconsidered for employment. and yeah, i guess that is my fault. honestly, im not even really that mad about the job thing.

im mad about how childish you acted when i gave you a place to stay, a job, gave you money, bought you clothes, and i did all of that mainly because i felt sorry for you, but it turns out - you cant model edit. you cant find your way out of a paper bag, your probably still living with your rents, you cant remember shit - period.

backstory on my encounter with you. ( i do recognize my mistakes, thus - i have cut my losses and no longer speak to you)

my experiences with meeting people over the internet - amazing. absolutely amazing. a lot of my hardcore friends come from internet - raves - work whatever. so meeting a so called model editing expert from mmowned (theoreticly) would be amazing. so i figured what the hell, i live like 40 minutes away from this fool, might as well hang out with him, see what hes like.

first day i met you - i didnt judge you by appearance at all. actually, you acted fairly cool the first day we hung out. about 1/4 way through the night - we robo tripped. so of coarse we were both acting stupid, i figured that was all it was. but the stupidity didnt end there. yes, i did have some fun times with you - dont get me wrong. but your incompitence, and lack of basic knowledge of the world was more than frustrating for me. it was like i was trying to teach a 10 year old to be an
    adult.

i admit im not the most mature person in the world, and yes, i make mistakes just like any other human, but jesus christ dude. Zack and I still talk about that shit.

Do you know how much of a headache that was for us? I could have stayed in my apartment. i didnt have to move out. i could have stayed there, had the landlord kick you to the curb, but i felt responsible for what my room mate had told me. so i left with you - had my friend move us in. then immediately started looking for new apartments and ways to earn money.

did you know the only reason you and i couldnt get over time was because they didnt like your work ethic? after you left - i worked on crash. for several months actually, and was one of the top testers on that project.

other thing that bugs me. "we couldnt get up money quickly enough to get our own apartment, so i moved back to my parents"

its funny that you put it that way. because after the week of me looking for apartments FOR YOU basicaly, (seeings as i could have stayed where i was) we were fed up with your bullshit. you were getting pissed off and iratable when you didnt have ****ing cough syrup for crying out loud. we waited a god damn week, telling you every single day on the way home - second we get home, lets look for apartments, lets look for other jobs, lets at least try to do something about the situation that had been thrown at us.

point is - you didnt just "move back in with your parents" we made you move back in with your parents.

btw - yes. yes i did flirt with girls on the internet. yes, i did im people all the time at my station, and yes, i was constantly browsing the internet. - but i was on a project that allowed me to do that. I warned you that the project you were working on was not the same project as mine, and you would have to follow the rules of your QA lead.

compare the time you worked there with the same amount of days i worked. and i think you will see the results are greatly in my favor when it comes to

A - bug count

B - A Bugs

C - Game progression

idk. i just keep reading your post and i just keep thinking how amazingly blind you are to everything that is going on around you. after i booted you out - you seriously couldnt see why i didnt talk to you? the only reason i didnt flat out tell you that i didnt want to talk to you, is because your father would have probably tried to kill me. he seems crazy enough. (seriously.)

and honestly. i think i handled it fairly well. i ****ed up. im living with my mistakes. im calling you out on yours, and your failing to see how any of this relates to you. i tried to help you out man. im sure you wont ever find some random model editor showing up at your house, buying you drugs, moving you into his apartment, getting you a job, then trying to help you with life ever again.

so yeah dude, thats why im pissed. i lend you an epic ****ing hand and you just shit on it. so yeah.... jigs up? hahahahahaha. the jig has been up. but i guess it takes two eyes to see that.

This is the last time im ever explaining what happened, and why i dislike you, etc.

I dont want to ever hear your name again.
    I dont want to ever see you talking about me again.
    I dont want to ever see you again.

The things you said about me obviously show your lack of understanding about whats going on around you. which just furthers my point that much more.

but im done. seriously done with this bs. dont talk about me. i wont talk about you. dont reply to this message. im done.

from Zack: You fool. You're immature work ethic cost me $300.00 of overtime. $48.00 on robo for you're ****ing habit. $50.00 on a hotel room so that you could trip without interruptions. Let's not even talk about gas money and food. That's at lest $400.00 in 3 ****ing weeks. When Azo asked me to let you stay at my place, i agreed because you were his friend. The amount of disrespect you have shown me is infantile.

Rather than worry about the money I could rightly demand from you, I cut you the **** out of my life. You wanna pursue this shit, or you just wanna let shit lay dead where it is?
    Last edited by AZO; 06-02-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: kiashd;lakjslsahdfljasd

[Model Edit] Emerald Dream Finally Finished. (Complete)
    Knomez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Nice Post AZO. Well organized too I think.

Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AZO = win.
    Sorry you had to go through all that shit bro.
    /AFK shower

AZO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demonshade View Post
    AZO = win.
    Sorry you had to go through all that shit bro.
    All in a days work my good sir. I thank you guys for reading this. And I hope this clears up the story a little bit.

Pietje's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have kicked him out after first ****up
    Panda Panda Panda

Eluo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong section.

AZO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eluo View Post
    Wrong section.

LOL.....haha, wow. thats like looking at a stop sign and going STOP SIGN.

I know its the wrong section. and honestly. I dont care.

I honestly hate using this... but it really does fit....
    Thank you, Captain obvious.

Eluo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AZO View Post

Thank you, Captain obvious.
    No Problem. I enjoyed it.

alj03's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grats... lol.
    Death to all but Metal.

miLl3niUm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone make this story short?

jossa90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.. I see mate...
    To be honest..I would never let a guy like that move into my appartment :S
    I just can't take it when people are so damn blind.
    That they can't even figure out how this world works.

Carmen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least it wasn't yet another Emerald Dream model edit.

But seriously, as much fun as I could have with people I met on the interwebs, it is no intention of mine ever meeting them irl. There's a reason why real life is separated from internet life. For some reason my brother thought it would be a great idea to bring someone from his Tribes tribe all the way from Michigan over here to California so they could live together in an apartment. As I couldn't really go into detail about how he was as I couldn't comment on the state of our current audience, he was basically just awful. Smelled bad. Talked too loud and obnoxiously. Farted. Had the audacity to snap at ME. Came to our Christmas, rubbed his hands all over his feet, drank all the wine, and then sorted through all the ham (massaging them on the way through to see how they were) without washing his hands.

So yes, the falling out was grand because he kept on pretending that he still had a job at Comcast even though he was fired; my parents would sometimes ask him what he was doing for a job (because my brother had complained about it) and he would still say he worked at Comcast even when that career was long over. As he would just stay at the apartment and play video games and leave his dishes around and all this dumb bullshit, hardly ever supporting himself in living there at all and not even doing the simplest of things like even cleaning up after himself, it goes without saying that by the time that my brother moved out of the apartment to get a house with his girlfriend, they didn't speak at all. Not that my brother didn't try to keep at it (he would ask him how he was or what he had been doing when he would get back at the apartment and the roomate would just go "OHHHHHHHHHHH" in some sort of whiny sigh and go to his room and shut the door.)

The moral of this story is that people on the internet are terrible people. YOU'RE ALL AWFUL.

stangcobra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man well i read the whole thing, that sounds really terrible and i hope that karma comes through for ya in the end

Petey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stangcobra View Post
    man well i read the whole thing, that sounds really terrible and i hope that karma comes through for ya in the end
    i heard karma is dancing in vegas.

b2t: i have met alot of my internet friends irl too (but hey, i am from germany, i think we are not as ****ed up as you are in general ). but i would never lend them a serious amount of money. it is like "lending" money to a little boy. he will spend it for food and toys and you are never going to see it again.

tiesmik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you wrote 50 pages about this, i would have prolly red it.
    thank you for sharing this, it was interesting to read
    I hate it when people just use your kindness to gain something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast