Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zombie outbreak story(Spoiler)

THIS IS A SPOILER

Hello, Im helping with Greengiant with the story line for his new game. It's not complete yet but soon! Don't scroll down if you don't want to know what happens. You can give suggestions too!

The Begging

First you start out at your house, and your uncle calls you and tells you to go see him in Germany. When you go to your airport where you're flying to Germany you see that the airport is very old, and broken down. When you enter the air plane it isn't your average plane... While they were flying to Germany one of the passengers gets bitten by a bug named Snitches. He turns into a zombie and goes for the piglet. This is where you train to know how to play the game. After your training is over you try to pilot the plane, but you crash into a strange place while you were there you were passing out, then you saw a strange green giant zombie.(Then you spawn at the place where you begging the game)

Chapter 1: Disturbed

Story line when he enters lab: When he enters the lab he makes his way to the scientist up on the top floor. The scientist was shocked that you helped him kill the zombies, but still think it’s a trick then he chases you with a knife, and you have to run away from him. Out of no where an earthquake begins then a giant worm pops out of where the entrance is. The scientist runs, and hides. You have to get out of the building and kill it to earn your trust with your scientist. After you killed the worm the scientist trusts you, and tells you to help him with a weapon that he's trying to work on that can save the world from the zombies because, the one of the doctors tried to bring a person back to life, but bought zombies. When he's done he wants you to test it on the zombies. The scientist has a teleport machine that brings you anywhere you want. Before you leave he gives you a speaker so you can talk to him and you can also hear him. The teleportation goes wrong, and brings you to a forest.

Chapter 2 : Marcus

When you get to the forest you loose all your items, and if you follow the road you get to a village that's trying to protect themselves from the zombies. Marcus the main leader of the village hands you a gun, and asks you for your name then you type it on a screen, and that’s your new name! The forest's setting is a dark night of fear. When Marcus gives you a gun he tells you to help him defend the village. This defending is not very easy. You have to keep Marcus safe from the zombies and yourself! When the waves are complete Marcus and his army goes to attack the hives they tell you to go with him so you can him them. Once going to there hive they're some monsters that try to go after you. Once you arrive at the hive there’s an under ground hive which you need to blow up. The bottom of the hive you need to get to and bomb the place. You have 5 minutes to get out our kabob! Once you get down there it’s a very confusing place good thing you have the scientist to help you through the game.Once your out of the mine you go back to the village and see that it's destroyed by zombies. You'll have to help Marcus, and his troops to save the world!

Chapter 3: Proffeser.Nocs(scientist)
    Professor Hamilton. Marcus tells you about him, and taught him how to make weapons, and high tech stuff. Marcus noticed that you had something in your ear, and asks what it is. You tell him that professor. Nocks gave it to you for contact. One of the solders found a jeep you guys get in, but you never know what’s going to be in it! They're driving to professor. Hamilton’s shop all the sudden these new race of undead come after you. You have to protect the people on jeep while killing undead. You take the turret and Marcus and the other solders take them with they're guns. You got to be careful also there might be predators hiding! When you get near Professor Hamilton’s he thought you guys were zombies so he tried out his name laser called the Hypnocautic ray which eliminates undead. Marcus and the troops fall out of the jeep with you. You guys start to enter professor. Hamilton’s lab He was so shocked that he saw you guys! He didn't know who you were. You tell him the story (ENDS HERE)

Too be continued!
    I'll be thinking of 10-20 chapters so please let me take my time
    Last edited by Notahax; 06-01-2007 at 06:44 PM.
    -

Zombie outbreak story(Spoiler)
    Snitch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Zombie outbreak story(Spoiler)

Surely you need a background story why your actually killing random zombies and army men. Or am I insane?

Snitch

Obex's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should make the zombie a wrath or god thing and a book some were in the game tell u that the god is snitch most peeps wont get it but we will
    Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or am I insane?
    yea, makes 2 of us.

liek the ideas, keep em rolling in and regester with forul for download's updates
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Notahax's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright i'll add you guys in the begging of the story what happend and stuff.

Added a new chapter how he got where he was. I also updated a little bit of Chapter 1

Greengiant you'll be the final bost of the game, and you'll also be in chapter Beggining

Snitches is the bug that affects people.
    Last edited by Notahax; 06-01-2007 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    -

Notahax's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obex you want me to add you?
    -

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds gd
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

goider's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

add me as the efect of the snitch, people get goiters, you klnow, massive sweeling on their neck.
    parasitic diseases yummm, then they turn to zombies,

or FFS just include a goiter somewhere in there an i'll +rep

'If I Pwn Before I Wake... I Pray To Blizz My account Not To Take'- the book of Alkharaism because piggy is l337

Obex's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Notahax
    Obex you want me to add you?
    i would like to be in it plz even if its just a referance like a journal wrote buy me things like that add back story and depth to the game
    Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im almost done making forum a new one anyway

Enuf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post link soon ill join