0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seal of approval

I post my proggies on other sites. I think a little image link that i can put in my posts at other forums would be nice so I don't have to explain why they should trust me. I am adopting this idea from those shareware sites that say "no spy-ware, no ad-ware, no Trojans guaranteed" or w/e and then have a unique link to their site stating that they scanned it for viruses and found none. A good idea if you ask me, I don't think it deserves to be knocked by any noob dipshits =). Unless of course the noob is Matt.

~Leoj:yuck:
    Fvck School

Seal of approval
    Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Seal of approval

Originally Posted by leoj
    I post my proggies on other sites. I think a little image link that i can put in my posts at other forums would be nice so I don't have to explain why they should trust me. I am adopting this idea from those shareware sites that say "no spy-ware, no ad-ware, no Trojans guaranteed" or w/e and then have a unique link to their site stating that they scanned it for viruses and found none. A good idea if you ask me, I don't think it deserves to be knocked by any noob dipshits =). Unless of course the noob is Matt.

~Leoj:yuck:
    This post has Nugma's Seal of Approval

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i cant rememer who it was that had a "seal of approval" and spammed it in any thread he liked... i told him to stop.
    It was very annyoing a big picture saying "SEAL OF APPROVAL" and then he had nothing else. then other users started copying it and, yeah well u can imagine.
    not entirely sure what u mean, so im letting this stay

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by KuRIoS
    not entirely sure what u mean, so im letting this stay
    leoj says that he posts his programs on others sites who have one of those "100% guaranteed virus free program" image (often next to the download link) like this bellow and that we should have that here too :

But i do not agree with this idea at all , because i scan all (any members regardless of rep and status) programs which are being shared in the bots and programs section (including other sections) , and even i could not guaranty that all files are 100% safe (nobody could) , and having such a feature would be misleading . And besides , if your programs stay trojan free then there should be no reason for you to have to justify yourself for anything .
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 06-01-2007 at 01:17 PM.