0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladin PvP Holy spec?

Hey guys I am currently needing help with my spec. I have full hateful and pretty much full PvP gear except neck, cloak, and one ring. 779 resil 20k buffed with kings. I am doing good right now in my 2s with rating 1600. But I was thinking of any other spec that will do some damage but yet keep heals up. My current spec is this and was thinking of something into the prot tree. Any ideas with glyphs?

Paladin PvP Holy spec?
    lolnej7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This (Seal of Light/Holyshock/FoL glyphs)

or

This
    Last edited by lolnej7; 05-19-2009 at 07:59 AM.

theduckling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are going with a warrior or DK I'd recommend something along the lines of 19 52 0. This spec relies on sacred shield and flash of light spam and high stamina. Touched by the light makes your flashes crit very high (My paladin does about 10k flash crits) and with sacred shield always up, you basicly always crit. Also, the spec makes your divine plea undispellable and it refreshes when you do melee damage. (Lawl mana burn amirite or wat)

Avengers shield also silences and slows making Hand of Freedom + shield a good way to get out of line of site.

Downfalls of the spec:
    *No Instants, relies heavily on Aura Mastery when a DK or rogue is on you. (Immune to silence / counterspell)
    *CC chains will make you lose, with out an instant chain CC can be a very big problem but divine guardian (i can't remember the name but I thinkt hat is it) and Hand of Sac you can avoid most CC and absorb a large chunk of your partners damage.

Glyphs : I am using the Salvation Glyph (30% or 20% less damage taken when hand of salv is on yourself, I can't remember the percent) Glyph of Flash of Light and most importantly Glyph of Turn evil.
    The turn evil glyph greatly lowers the burst of unholy DKs when he uses his Gargoyle and gets fel puppys off of you so you can cast without worrying about being locked out of healing.

I could go on you can PM me if you have more questions

l31sh0p's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    52/2/17 is practically the premo PvE spec, unfortunatley it doesnt provide much benefit for 2's going that deep into Holy. Lolnej7 has both of the premo 2's specs in his post, and theduckling is correct with his glyph choices. So, to reiterate:

19/52/0 or 32/0/39. If you go Prot, use Salv, FoL, and TE glyphs. If you try the ret hybrid, swap the TE for HS glyph. Imo, I use deep prot, and as a BE I can lock down a healer for quite a while: HoJ (which is on a 20sec CD) the first cast, Avenger's Shield the 2nd, and Torrent once the silence wears off for 11 seconds of non-casting. Couple that with Seal of Justice, you can call hard switches based off of stun procs.

The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.