0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disputing a paypal payment to a powerleveller

Long story short, got my account Plevelled, and the pleveller got it banned for 72 hours. Pleveller = pvegame.net. I want revenge.

Do I file an unauthorized transaction claim or item dispute? Halp pl0x! Anyone done it successfully?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I used my legit paypal, so they can see my real name and address (I know, but I was lazy)

The amount was $40.
    Last edited by TheGreatRowaH; 05-08-2009 at 11:09 PM.

Disputing a paypal payment to a powerleveller
    Vitaliciedade's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm I have also wondered this, +rep to someone who answers.
    Scamming since the winter of '08:
    Accounts Scammed: 20, Gold Scammed: ~ 100,000 Cash Made: nearly $500 USD

pppoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't it be really weird to file an unauthorized transaction claim if you made that payment from your own computer? Surely Paypal can see that from the IP records.

But I'm not suggesting to file an item dispute. I'm wondering about this just like Vita.

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything, just call them and tell them your situation. You can handle it from there.

ggqqhaha's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheGreatRowaH View Post
    Long story short, got my account Plevelled, and the pleveller got it banned for 72 hours. Pleveller = pvegame.net. I want revenge.

Do I file an unauthorized transaction claim or item dispute? Halp pl0x! Anyone done it successfully?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I used my legit paypal, so they can see my real name and address (I know, but I was lazy)

The amount was $40.
    by all means you can dispute under either one, unauthorized transaction or dispute item.

this the power leveler HAS NOT SHIPPED ANYTHING TO YOUR CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS. what many people mistake is that they think anything that is not shipped is covered by paypal! wrong. if you can not provide any tracking infromation for the ITEM he/she/we/they

purchased... the buyer wins if the seller can not provide tracking. in most cases a plevler will not ship you anything. but if they did ship you a confirmation page. something like a contract. they could win because they can provide proof of some shipping. but im very sure they haven't :wave:

btw why you worried if they see your name or not? who cares. Chinese not gonna come hunt you for 40 damn dollars, he has to pay x55 times

more for a plane ticket shit dawg, id be pissed as hell too if they my toon got baned. as a matter of fact my friends account also got baned exactly for 72 hours, because he let some power levelers. i was pissed about that. anyway good luck
    Last edited by ggqqhaha; 05-09-2009 at 05:39 AM.

eekje877's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just recall the money, best thing is to call paypal and say you purchased a 'service' and the company didn't do it, or they didn't completed it and you feel cheated. Act on the phone like u do this for the first time and u have no experience with paypal and you are scared for losing your money . Helps a lot tho! gl
    Hi MTV, and welcome to my crib!

lackie2k4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i recently had to dispute a plvler after they stole 1500g off my account, all i did was file an item dispute and said that therir service wasn't as stated when i bought it.

Durkadurlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    File in an item dispute, claim that you bought some tangible item ( like a watch ) and that you never received it.

If they sent you an invoice, whit something along the line of '' This payment is for PL services, by paying I agree I received the services '' or something along those line, they might not give you your money back.
    If they shipped something to your address whit a tracking number, then chances are you wont see the color of that money back.

I strongly suggest not to use Unauthorized Transaction, simply due to the fact that you probably connected to PP using the same I.P you always do.

Contact me by PM if you have additional questions.

mr.yakuza's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you paid using paypal using a debit or credit card then just ignore trying to get the money back by contacting paypal and go straight to the card company, dispute the charge and let them deal with it. I've done this loads of time in the past when paypal have basically told me to go away when I've been screwed over ebay purchases. Don't be put off or intimidated when they say there is nothing that can be done.

Plus you didn't get what you paid for, so why should the company get to keep the money.

NegativeBeef's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this ever work out?

vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, I'm doing them same thing now...when you open the dispute ask for a refund. If they escalate it to a claim i think you're through. But, you can call paypal and see.
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.