0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My WoW Exploration.

Well, I've been a member oof mmowned.com for almost a year now, and I feel its my time to give back to the World of arcraft site that has helped me make Emu Servers, Get my epic flying mount, get 3 70's and make these 2 vids.

These are my first 2 WoW Exploration videos. I have gotten awesome responses on youtube and in game.

#1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=U97QyGPzH5E

#2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=pF4PWoaFfoQ

Please feel completely free to tell me what you thought about it, whats was good AND bad, and also what I can do to improve next time. ^^

My WoW Exploration.
    Razmataz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My WoW Exploration.

It's so-so.
    On the first one I think you should have your UI off all the time if possible. In addition you got a group invite - I think - in the middle of an exploit. You really should try and tell your friends or put DND on.
    Secondly: On the second one with the introduction, the first music you use should be just for the introduction - and when you were showing the Instanced AQ, you should've shown clips fitting in to the tune of where you've been. It might sound stealing, but it's better than the average form of what you used.

tyguy22894's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool!!!!!!

Ebah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Razmataz
    It's so-so.
    On the first one I think you should have your UI off all the time if possible. In addition you got a group invite - I think - in the middle of an exploit. You really should try and tell your friends or put DND on.
    Secondly: On the second one with the introduction, the first music you use should be just for the introduction - and when you were showing the Instanced AQ, you should've shown clips fitting in to the tune of where you've been. It might sound stealing, but it's better than the average form of what you used.

Great idea with the clipping with music, I'll do that in my next video.

And sorry about having my UI up alot, most of the time I had to use it, and I play with Thrinitybars so I cant Makr Keybindings for my macros.

Phazon addict's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice vid +rep
    Use no addons, like me lol :P

kobekid

nice vid it was interesting how did u get to the statue in the first one and how did u get ontop the cath

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Judging after the first one:
    1: Free version of craps is crap, and you're having some FPS drops. A GREAT downside.
    2: Don't use windows Movies maker's crap screens to tell the viewers something, highly unproff.
    3: ALWAYS keep Interface off ;]
    4: Don't type something to someone, plan what you're going to write and make a macro.
    5: The music. I didn't mind the first song, only the second ( I'm not into Linkin Park) If you like it or not, people trance dance bla bla fits in best.
    I don't expect you to be 100% like Nogg-aholic movie or something, but try to put alot of effort into your movies, and they might become famous!
    Ohh and, some of the things could use to viewed from another position, and people isn't much into just watching you mount on a road showing them what there is at the sides.
    Well, maybe it's just me watching to many pro movies -.- Meh, don't care I don't mean to be rude or anything, just honest and giving my opinon.
    Use some of these, and you knows you might become famous! :O

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Nugma
    Judging after the first one:
    1: Free version of craps is crap, and you're having some FPS drops. A GREAT downside.
    2: Don't use windows Movies maker's crap screens to tell the viewers something, highly unproff.
    3: ALWAYS keep Interface off ;]
    4: Don't type something to someone, plan what you're going to write and make a macro.
    5: The music. I didn't mind the first song, only the second ( I'm not into Linkin Park) If you like it or not, people trance dance bla bla fits in best.
    I don't expect you to be 100% like Nogg-aholic movie or something, but try to put alot of effort into your movies, and they might become famous!
    Ohh and, some of the things could use to viewed from another position, and people isn't much into just watching you mount on a road showing them what there is at the sides.
    Well, maybe it's just me watching to many pro movies -.- Meh, don't care I don't mean to be rude or anything, just honest and giving my opinon.
    Use some of these, and you knows you might become famous! :O
    I Understand. These were my first 2 wow vids ive ever made. I hope to get better, thanks for the tips.

And 2nd, I dont like linkin park much either, but Ive alwaysed like that song.

enablereldiablo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought the video was great, the way the music and the slide transitions at the beginning were synchronised was great

+ rep to you if those were your first vids

El.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by enablereldiablo
    I thought the video was great, the way the music and the slide transitions at the beginning were synchronised was great

+ rep to you if those were your first vids

El.
    tyvm ^^ you just brightened my day =P

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Primo
    I Understand. These were my first 2 wow vids ive ever made. I hope to get better, thanks for the tips.

And 2nd, I dont like linkin park much either, but Ive alwaysed like that song.
    Thanks. Someone who takes my *constructive* criticism serious and not flaming me for being honest! Me /hug you x2

kyle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't reccomend passing out your character details like that on youtube =\