0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huge Paypal Issue!! need help involves parents paypal ><

Hey guys so i have a huge issue with paypal.

I wanted to sell my wow account and sold it to a guy on markee who was fairly new to buying but offering best price. Had a great Rep thread i knew he was legit. Ok so this is what i did

- Sold him account for 130 (Made fake ID because was in a stupid name)
    -12 hours later he realizes its fake calls me with threats and basically has all my info
    -I was sent 130 by him and immediatly requested paypal to put it in my checking
    -I issue him a refund

The question I have is, since the 130 wasnt in my checking yet, and i issued him a refund will it charge my checking even though it wasnt in. This kinda involves some thinking (math) because it takes 4 days for a deposit into paypal. and 4 days for a refund. So will they be 12 hours apart and will i loose no money? He is giving me my wow account back once he recieves the refund which supposably takes 4 days...

Please guys try not to flame me, i feel incredibly dissapointed in myself and feel like i failed. I already got shit talked in Shoutbawx when asking for help. Please just give me answers and dont waste my time would be really appreciated.

Huge Paypal Issue!! need help involves parents paypal &gt;&lt;
    Havocx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your checking account is linked to your paypal, then it will deduct the 130 dollars from your checking account. Basically the money would be sent to your checking and than refunded back. If the money hasn't been sent to your checking, then it would just refund the 130 from the paypal because its still in your paypal account.

Darksid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not in the paypal because balance is 0$ and it is also not in the checking, it is in the middle of being transfered. I would think it would cancel the transfer and just give him back the money in the 3-4 days it says?

Atheyst's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pending deposit was canceled and will never touch your checking as it's no longer in your account.

Iraq's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if there is not enough money in your paypal to cover the refund, then the pending transfer to your bank will be reversed and that money will cover the refund.

why would you try to transfer the money to your bank THEN issue him a refund right after? did you think that thru?

Darksid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No nod43 i didnt think it through, what happened like i said is he realized it was a fake ID. and Heres the big catch the ID template i used originally belonged to a good friend of mine. And my retarded self did not delete his license ID! So basically if i dont follow this guys exact instructions i could be in big trouble!

Since i know the email he transferred it to, and the cd key and ALL INFO to the account i was thinking since i refunded him shouldnt i get my account back. But he wants to wait the 5 days for the refund to be issued. He seems legit and i have high confidence in getting my account back. But i had thoughts of recalling it....(this could just drive him to report me for fraud since i gave him so much personal and friend info correct)?

Kcuestag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darksid View Post
    No nod43 i didnt think it through, what happened like i said is he realized it was a fake ID. and Heres the big catch the ID template i used originally belonged to a good friend of mine. And my retarded self did not delete his license ID! So basically if i dont follow this guys exact instructions i could be in big trouble!

Since i know the email he transferred it to, and the cd key and ALL INFO to the account i was thinking since i refunded him shouldnt i get my account back. But he wants to wait the 5 days for the refund to be issued. He seems legit and i have high confidence in getting my account back. But i had thoughts of recalling it....(this could just drive him to report me for fraud since i gave him so much personal and friend info correct)?
    Your main mistakes;

1. Using a friend's license for scamming, you can get not you into trouble, but your friend.
    2. Using a legit paypal..

My suggestion is you tell your parents a story like you sold the account but he wanted the money back and gave you the account back and you just issued him a refund, and tell them that it might be removed from ur bank because the money he gave you was sent there, that's all.

Hope this helped you.

Darksid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i took care of the money i was just worried about getting in trouble....

Iraq's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darksid View Post
    Yeah i took care of the money i was just worried about getting in trouble....
    dont worry about getting into any trouble, its not going to happen. whether you used a fake id or not the transaction was over an intangle good, more importantly a wow account. theres really nothing the buyer could bring to authorities that would make them take action. in the mean-time, id go ahead and re-secure your wow account, if you already issued the refund the buyer has no reason to still have your account. unless hes up to no good.

please refrain from doing stupid shit like this in the future.

ranso's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one option would just be to explain to the guy everything.... if you made the fake id for some stupid reason i dont think most people will care. (this doesn't really answer the question but it might help you solve things with this guy)

scamcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you ever need to cover neg fees on paypal ask me i got tons of paypals

Darksid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the good feedback guys, and not really anything was flame lol it was really helpful. THIS IS WHAT MMOWNED IS FOR LOL!

Woxter's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope everything worked out as it should Darksid, I know that paypal can be a real ****ing BITCH about things.. Hopefully you'll be lucky.

Durkadurlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity, who'd you sell your account to?