0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last Name change [EU]

Ok so I thought it'd make more sense to make a thread about this rather than messing around searching through everything else. Heres the story:

My mate sold me his account for £40 as he is really low on cash and hasnt played for months now. I have all the information(user, pass, sq/sa, original disks) and I have changed the email address to the account. He will not recall the account or do anything like that as he is one of my best mates irl. However I would prefer it if all the chars were on my main account and would be willing to pay the transfer fees rather than keep up two subscriptions.

Is there any way at all I can change the last name on the account? What excuses can I use to try and convince blizzard to change it?

Baring in mind this is an EU account.

Thanks alot for any help

Last Name change [EU]
    burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theres no way to change the last name on an account in the EU, the only other possible thing i can think of is on you main account phone blizz and try and get them to change the last name on the account because you were married or something, reason being is that theres more chance they will change it on your account as you will have ID scans ect, if they agree (very much doubt they will but worth a try) have it changed to the last name on the account you said you got from your friend then xfer the char over to your main account. This is the only way i could think it is possible but i doubt it will work but still worth a try. Also if you never scammed the account then it shouldnt be in this section

themat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for the info. Whether I got the account legitimately or not doesn't really make a difference and to me this seemed the most logical place to create a thread.

ThugNL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard doesnt change your last name, even if you got married there is no point for blizzard in changing it

vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, no loss in trying...call blizz and it may help if you can get an fake ID or real ID of your friend...I could help you out with that...i am making free fake ID's atm
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.

hellian46's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I called and tried before and they told me that I had to send in a legal copy of my id with the old last name and new copy of an id with my new last name...