351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

MMOwned Update

I guess it is time for a little update of what’s going on here at MMOwned.

Patch 3.1 finally hit us, bringing us the joys of Ulduar and dual spec. No more having to buy new glyphs every time we respec yay! As usual when Blizzard adds stuff to the game they also added new exploits and that is what we like.

For the first day(s) the people that experienced patch 3.1 and had the 1000 gold needed for dual spec there was a nice big exploit for them to use. They could get more talentpoints than what is the normal maximum, it was a simple yet hugely effective exploit, and unfortunately it was hotfixed shortly after 3.1. The funny, yet disturbing, thing here is that it was actually a confirmed bug/exploit on the public test realms too. I guess we must all do a big /gloat at Blizzard for not fixing such a bug before letting the patch go live “/golfclap”.
    Another thing that one of our members noticed is that you can use “Unusual compass” to avoid fall damage. The compass can be acquired as a reward from doing the newly introduced fishing dailies. The exploit for avoiding fall damage can be found here

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...l-compass.html

Many other exploits have been found and some are alt better than what I described above, but that is for you to find out and use to your own advantage.

[imgl]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/aranwe/crying-1.jpg[/imgl] The Bots & Programs section is always busy when there is a new patch and this time was no different. A lot, if not all, of the programs needed updates. Unfortunately for the developers of these programs, the members loved their tools so they were being spammed down with questions as of when a new update to let the programs run on 3.1 was released. Fortunately for all the users of such programs as Mr Fishit, the widely used fishbot from Nesox, most of them has been updated now. A lot of work has been put into keeping these programs running so I strongly suggest that you ask the authors if there is any way you can donate to them to show your appreciation of their programs and the time and effort put into them.

Unfortunately for the users of Bots & programs for WoW we saw two events that we don’t like seeing. Once again we saw Blizzard acting as the bully and using their superior strength on those weaker than themselves, this time they targeted the two bots Zolofighter and FarmerJohnBot telling their authors to stop the bots from running or they would pursue legal actions. It is sad to see that an idiotic ruling in the Glider vs Blizzard case can have such an impact on the authors of bots, especially when the bots were free.
    Fortunately for those wanting to bot, new bots are coming out – you should see them soon here on MMowned.

From the Model - and Memory editing sections it seems that Blizzard has done a lot more to prevent it. They remade the M2 format completely according to UnknOwned his thread is here
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-me...structure.html

[imgr]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/aranwe/stop.gif[/imgr]Another thing that would affect the Model editors is that it seems that Blizzard added some new CRC checks to Warden and is able to add more at any time. It seems that some Model edits should not be done or you could, and most likely will, end up being banned amongst others Elwynn Camp fire and Stratholme instance edits. For more info check out Harkos post in 3.1.0 General info in Memory editing.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-me...ml#post1468858

Note: IF YOU DECIDE TO POST IN MEMORY EDITING SECTION BE SURE TO READ THE SECTION SPECIFIC RULES FIRST!!!

We have recently seen a lot of new contributors and donators in the Shoutbox on the site, the shoutbox is the live on site chat box and I believe that it is where the community is really knotted together. In other words, I strongly advise you to get to 80 reputation or donate to the website, $15 USD for 6 months donator which amongst other things gives u an ad-free MMOwned and a orange nick, not to mention access to our more hidden sections such as “Elite WoW exploits”.

I am working on trying to make it easier for you to decide when you want to buy powerleveling or gold. Naturally I suggest that you use MMOkings that is our main sponsor and also a part of our MMOwned Network. I haven’t gotten around to doing a review of that, again, yet, but I will do that soon. Be sure to look at this thread if you are thinking about buying powerleveling and/or Gold.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-go...s-reviews.html

That was it for now I hope you enjoy your stay here on MMOwned and that you will keep contributing and thereby keeping us #1 in WoW bots, hacks and exploits. It is you, our members that make MMOwned so truly great. Thank you and lets keep the good times (and exploits) coming.

Go MMOwn them

Yours truly
    KuRIoS
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 04-20-2009 at 02:32 AM.

MMOwned Update
    Aznex's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the updates, i've been following your review closely for a while now ^^

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update KuR

The Shoutbawks is indeed great

Hunterplay's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its worth donating
    Former News Team Member

Wilkey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, donating to MMOwned has been probably the most useful thing I have ever donated to online.
    Rep those that deserve it!

camo51424's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont have the money to donate but i will be trying to get the rep and thanks a lot for the update =]

im 48% addicted to world of warcraft

Hellgawd's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Emulator Section updates!? What is this madness!?!?
    lol

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hellgawd View Post
    No Emulator Section updates!? What is this madness!?!?
    lol
    yeah but i have no ****ing idea about what is going on there...

FUUUUUUCK af FC København, I er ikke andet end et firmanavn.... I har aldrig vundet noget og vi har aldrig tabt.. det er den kultur som vi har skabt!

MasterGold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really exited about the powerleveling service thread with updates

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    football is gay.
    this update was cool though

Fireblast's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    epic update.

Glitchy's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizz only really changed around the M2 format in memory, in binary it is the same from 3.0.9 to 3.1.0

Koleo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I guess it is time for a little update of what’s going on here at MMOwned.

Patch 3.1 finally hit us, bringing us the joys of Ulduar and dual spec. No more having to buy new glyphs every time we respect yay! As usual when Blizzard ads stuff to the game they also added new exploits and that is what we like.
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]
    Spelt wrong = respec, adds.
    Human stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    damn words auto correction ty will edit

Remahlól's Avatar !!jeULyJf8ld1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can really just suggest anyone to either contribute more or donate to the site. Not only that you can keep tracking the awesome discussion going on in the shoutbawx (And the all exclusive flaming wars, not to mention all the fun we have there together), the special forums which await you are really much more than MMOwned offers you at the moment.

"Buying" the donator title here can and most likely will save you many other spent dollars. Believe me, I donated after hitting elite for the love the site has given me and saved me from spending money on other very useful stuff I have freely accessed by getting my current rank.
    19/5/2013

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast