3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Help] How to secure EU account

We all know the hack > transfer to new account > ban old account method.

But so far I have heard negative feedback about it, mainly that, if the old account gets banned then the new account will also get the same penalty.

Now my question is, how do you guys secure EU accounts nowadays? I have this person full info about the account, CD keys and even his ID. So in the end it will just end in a recall battle if I hack his account. Now I wonder, is there any way to prevent him from recalling and or a way to secure this character on a new account?

Again, I am asking for EU, NOT US, since they don't share the same policy, US is much much much more easier then EU.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

[Help] How to secure EU account
    Coolio Jenkins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    um..im honestly not positive...but could you fimnd one of the leet people on mmowned to make you a fake id and mail it in and request info be changed (IE SA?) just wondering? if it doesnt work youll have the ID if it comes to a recall war....idk though just an idea. best of luck

EDIT: didnt realize eu has diff standards...idk if this would work for eu
    GL

SubnoizeX420's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know.. but i know if you bind it and you have other accounts on the binded battle.net account it will not take all your other accounts, it will just be simply removed from your list of games, and wont show up in the log in screen.

Szakalos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some time ago i was pct chars from one account to other but there was a problem mainly with blizzard unbaning accounts and pcting chars back ;/

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Coolio Jenkins View Post
    um..im honestly not positive...but could you fimnd one of the leet people on mmowned to make you a fake id and mail it in and request info be changed (IE SA?) just wondering? if it doesnt work youll have the ID if it comes to a recall war....idk though just an idea. best of luck

EDIT: didnt realize eu has diff standards...idk if this would work for eu
    GL
    By mailing in an ID, all you do is find out the SQA. You can never change it.
    I have to say, ur best option is the transfer/ban thing.

Soul, to answer the questions, bans are only applied to the accounts, never the characters.

So say if i had account A. I have my final warning on account A. I transfer off my 80 main, which i had done some stuff on, in order to get the final warning. I transfer the 80 to account B. Now the account that the 80 is on, it has a clean record.

Bans only stay with the account, not the characters. This is your best option, but i suggest that before u transfer it off, you call in, have the e-mail changed to one of urs (of course do this on a friday). Then transfer off the character, note that YOU will get the transfer e-mail, being as you have the account attached to your e-mail, and they send the transfer e-mail to the e-mail that is currently on the account at the time.

Then i suggest that you speed hack in BG. From personal experience, i tried cussing people out and then speed hacking. I first cussed out the trade. And in the end the account got a 72 hour ban for cussing, not for speed hacking. They only ban u for one thing at a time, not both. So yeah, transfer off the 80, then speed hack with a lower level.

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you really sure and did you do it recently? I remember that I tried it in July 2008, I hacked a account, transfered his character to a new account and made the old account banned. The owner recalled the account with his ID, unlocked his account, and my new account got locked. Then I hacked his email, saw his information + ID in the email, I went again banning him but in the end he recalled it back, and then at that time both his account and mine account were perma locked because owner couldn't be verified.

Basically I don't want the same thing to happen to this new account, unless Blizzard updated their policy, I need more verification from people that have done this method for the past 4-8 weeks, I am just unsure about this method because as I said above, it has failed for me.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really, as all scams go, it has a lot to do with the willingness of the guy u are scamming, to call into blizzard to see what they got banned for. Its a hit and a miss, although i would like to mention that i have not done this recently, but previously the guy was mental and didn't call in.

spaztaz666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it easier to transfer 1/2 characters off the scammed acc onto your own or to secure the entire scammed account?