2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to win AV as alliance

Everyone knows that alliance mostly suck in AV. how come? why is Horde so much better?

well they are more organized. it seems alliance players are looking for Honor kills in stead of honor points, they run around like headless chickens and try to slash anything down to recive some HK`s

im not saying this never happens to the horde but there is a reason why they win alot more then alliance

when i fight the horde i always see them charging in big groups and always kicking the #¤%& out of the alliance who tries to resist with about half of the horde`s size.

this goes to both horde and alliance. stay in a group. get a leader who is experienced with BG and everyone follow his/hers command. this isnt battle royale, teamwork is the key to victory.

the battle starts in the field of strife and the outcome of the battle is mostly decided right there. if you can press the enemy factions to the other side and take control of a graveyard , then you have the advantage.

dont bother getting snowfall graveyard. but if the enemy controls snowfall graveyard and luanches heavy attacks on your team, then you have to do something about it. perhaps get some players to hold them and make a clear route to the enemy graveyard.

Its hard to take Iceblood tower and garrison or stoneheart bunker and outpost, with the enemy charging from the graveyard stationed close by. take out the graveyard first and then you will be able to spawn from that graveyard and charge the garnison/outpost and tower/bunker without much resistance. But ofcourse, the enemy will still be charging but they are now thinned out and it takes longer for them to reach your team from either froswolf graveyard or stormpike graveyard.

When you have captured the first three points of the enemy, then charge to their second graveyard and really give the enemy hell. The horde must charge Stormpike graveyard and the alliance must charge frostwolf graveyard. Then the enemy is pushed back to their camp on you are free to luanch heavy attacks toward the enemy main camp, where the enemy NPC general is located.

But remember, your team will meet heavy resistance from the enemy because they will be forced to form a big defending group with NPC`s. Just remember to follow group roles. Tanks should tank, spellcasters and healers should stand in the back and damage dealers should support the tanks. I have seen spellcasters trying to tank and that just wont work.

This is actually common sense to some people, i wanted to write this to make other players that doesn`t know what to do in AV, can get some info. Also make them aware of the best way to win is teamwork.

About the snowfall graveyard. I have found out that its best to just leave it, hold the attacking enemy perhaps and distract them from your charge to the first graveyard. If you take the first graveyard then the enemy will move to your teams position but then you just need to hold on and if you have someone to distract the enemy at snowfall then they will split up and try to kill the one`s who try to distract them. while those who understand its a trick will hurry back to their graveyard. Its also an idea to take the first graveyard from the enemy and lure them to that position, just clear any resistance and charge the snowfall graveyard and take it. Then move on to the original plan.

How to win AV as alliance
    Mo2w's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its all about the server.

In 3 weeks of playign AV 1-2 a day the Horde has never one, so I really think its about the sever. AB and WSG are another story though.

eom[dark_lord]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya and horde priests actually heal ppl lol

Mazgra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to win AV as alliance

Since the new Cross-Realm BG, horde normally lose AV but still win AB and WSG, in our PvP branch i dunno about others

Dag001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea i do admit even tho im alliance. We suck. Its mostly because alliance are full of little children because they dont like the ugly horde (no offence). I love being horde. I justh hate their quests and zones.

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Dag001
    Yea i do admit even tho im alliance. We suck. Its mostly because alliance are full of little children because they dont like the ugly horde (no offence). I love being horde. I justh hate their quests and zones.
    You called my horde character ugly... how dare you?
    How do you take offense to calling a character ugly....

It's not even totally age, it's that alliance tends to not group or anything.
    You RARELY see the alliance waiting for eachother, they just pay attention to what they're doing...

Or 80% most alliance have ADD, one of the 2....

"Flag, follow the flag, follow the flag, follow the flag, OOH! WARRIOR! RUN RUN RUN RUN KILL KILL! OMG i died!"
    Exit-Exit game
    Google.com -> World of warcraft forums -> Warrior Forum
    "OMG, WARRIORS ARE SO OVER POWERED"
    "DESERTER, WTF!"
    Exit-Exit game
    Google.com -> World of warcraft forums -> General
    "OMG GET RID OF DESERTER!"
    rockin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, horde ALWAYS loses on my server (Anvilmar)

MadVlrus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol dude, horde isn't better..lose 9/10 times >.<

koraff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHA nice man but ever since Xservers horde=always lose AV but always win WSG and AB at least in my group (andorhal's group)
    guess it depends on each server and ever since people have begun using the "race" tatic in AV losing doesnt mean much since they last a max of 30 min for the most part whereas they used to last what 4hours MINIMUM?!?! ah well I dont care for av much myself I usually follow the group and am the one sitting there watching mob's hp and as soon as it dies ZOMG CONTROL CLICK WOOOOOOOT 4 RUNECLOTH...while I get free rep
    Twinking is a form of cheating NERF ALL TWINKS...cept mine of course ;D

BrightChild's Avatar I AM 100$ SERIOUS
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"how to win AV as alliance" ----LOL, Horde almost ALWAYS LOOSES (cough*blizzard*hates*us**) we almost won the other day and BOOOOOMWTFLAGG, btw alliance didnt have any lag becuase me and my friend where on vent....alli had no lag...(*cough*fk*youbliz*)

over all...alliance dosent need any strats on winning...

fa60's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok this was a good idea.

shattered.ice's Avatar Member