0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WhisperAction

Hey! so i was downloading the newest patch and had nothing to do, so i took a look on mods @ curse. and i found a addon called WhisperAction (http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downl...whisperaction/)

copy 'n pasted from curse:

WhisperAction enables a player (the commandplayer) to make another player (the remoteplayer) execute certain actions. This is most useful if you are questing or travelling with a friend and he goes afk. If he has WhisperAction installed and defined you as the commandplayer then you can tell him several things he should do. This includes following, accepting a group invitation and some other things. Please see changes-section for a list of commands.

It works with whisper-commands. The command player sends special strings via whisper to the remoteplayer. WhisperAction recognizes these strings and executes the function that is defined for that string. Every String starting with "@WA_" will be considered a WhisperAction-command and removed from chat.

WhisperAction gives you a remote control that can be opened with a click on a button at the minimap. On this control you have a button for every action.

WhisperAction has one additional feature. You can define a player who is invited as soon as the message "[player] is online." is detected in the chat. this should work for all versions of WoW, including english and french, but i only could test it with the german client.

I Havent Tested it yet. But i will as soon as i got the damn patch installed, gonna take a new hours, so im not 100% that u can use it to cast spells or such, either way its a good mod if u play on 2 wow windows at the same time, to save you the trouble of Alt+Tabbing.

sorry about my english grammar, far from perfect.

This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

WhisperAction
    Axthony's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: WhisperAction

Cool tip +rep

Dajoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is this suppose to do?

Tenni-T's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Dajoker
    what is this suppose to do?
    Read the post, almost always = the answer to the question given by lazy ass ppl like you!

EDIT: Sounds nice that AddOn, +rep for finding it.
    Tenni-T (Tenned) - Contrib!

MMOwned - My favorite website of all times.

devilish_hunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds AMAZING. I often run RL friends (n00bcakes *cry* but I know em in RL, what can I do) through instances, and seriously would rather remote cue follow and stealth and such myself than trust their lack of judgment.

HUGE thanks for the find, and +rep!!!!