0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[METHOD] Scam using paypal comments needed

So first of all this is merely an idea for a one.time scam and not tested yet. Therefore I decided to post here first in order to gather some comments. I tried looking for a similar post but haven't found any but if it is a repost simply ignore it and delete this post.

I've been reading this post http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-25k-gold.html by a fellow member and it got me thinking.

What you need:

1 legit Paypal account
    1 fake Canadian Paypal account (as you dont need cc info or anything else)
    Tor or any other program to hide/change your ip
    SMAC for extra security to change your MAC adress

Now the basic idea in the abovementioned post was to scam scammers by spending the scammers money before they could file in a dispute. For further info please visit the thread it's really worth it.

The problem with the method in the post was the timeframe in which you had to spend the money. It roughly was around 10-20 mins depending on your social skills and the intelligence of the scammer.

Now my idea was that instead of scamming a scammer you could actually scam yourself so to say.

Here is what I was thinking :

1) You send some cash from your original paypal account to your fake canadian paypal account. Don't use any huge amounts as this lowers the risk of Paypal undertaking any action against you.

2) Use your Canadian Paypal account to buy whatever you wish to buy (Gold , Gamecards , you name it)

3) Wait 1 day or 2 or just until you received the item you purchased and then file in a dispute with you main Paypal account. If I'm not mistaken you should get back the money you transfered to your fake Paypal account your fake Paypal account will have a negative balance and you'll still have whatever you have bought.

Now in order to minimize any risks you should keep in mind that whenever you do anything with your fake Paypal account (creation, logon , trade) you should use the same proxy (and not your real ip adress) as otherwise your Canadian account will get limited.

Don't forget to use your regular IP when you use your main Paypal account.

As for the sites that require phone confirmation i would suggest you buy a prepaid card and just use that.

Please leave your comments and ideas on how to improve it or why it is an epic fail altogether :wave:

[METHOD] Scam using paypal comments needed
    oldmajenkins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, i dont know much about paypals dispute system but it actually looks like a pretty good idea, since the payment has gone through to the website and its the canadian acc getting negative, ill wait til someone more experienced paypal scams comes online so itll be easier

im nub to most scamming

Scrawl's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will work. You can do this. However, someone may shut down your post here because I posted something like this a couple weeks back and got a message "You cannot post fraudulent Paypal scams on here" or something.

It works. However; Buying gamecards or timecards can get your account frozen. A lot of the time the person you buy the account from will notify blizzard that you recalled your money and you will receive a..

"Send 14.99 in a money order to Blizzard at this address for trying to screw us over..."
    What happens is...You give 18 to gamesite, gamesite gives 15 to blizzard, you recall your 18, they recall your 15, so wham...You are now locked on your wow account. Same thing with wotlk keys an etc if they chargeback, which they will.

Go for gold, have it delivered to a scammed account, cause the gold farmers now get smart and will gm ticket you. "My brother logged into my account while I was away and sold my 10,000 gold to a gold farmer" goes a long way. A) maybe a suspension of your account, B) perhaps they will just take the gold back...and wham your at point A

Now..Scam Markee people, best way. You get your 200 bucks from selling your account to yourself. You talk on markee, contact people with posts like..

(A) 20,000 gold on Shadowsong, 12/k!!!!!

Eat that up, offer to pay first. They will jump at it buy it all. Then sell it. Markee people are stupid and you just bought 20k for what a gold site would only give you 8k for.

Or...Buy an account from Markeedragon from some noob with no reputation. Trade the account, and aim for someone who isn't OO. IF they aren't OO good luck recalling the account whenever they try.

Just my input, hope it helps.
    Always willing to help, Feel free to PM