0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paypal help

I made my LEGIT paypal with my real info and real linked credit card + bank account.

I "sold" an account ,ofc it gets recalled few days later , this guy made an open/dispute method so he couldnt get his money back so easily.

Ofcourse he was threating me off and but i didnt give a shit , paypal blocked my account cause of "dispute fee" or something like that for 180 DAYS! i did give a shit but however i got my money in my bank and atm in my hands so im pretty happy.

But thing is , they "blocked" my account for 180 days or less...depends how fast they do that , ok im fine but thing is i am under 18 and they asked me to send verification of adress + first/last name so did I sent both of them with my legal passport which is ofc under 18.

What they can do for paypal account ? Close it permanently ? or just close eye on that? What u guys think or anybody had something like that before?

Paypal help
    uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paypal probably wont close ur account, because for things like this, it isn't like you scammed someone and they have proof. They dont do very much for virtual items, as far as i know, ur are pretty much safe.

hardstylez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im rather asking about my under age. because i sent them my ID scan with 93 year so it clearly means im immature. they can close my account or something?

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, i dont believe theres a problem with that, as long as u have parental consent, which u can always lie about.