0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Apply a WoW UI

[quote=[SIZE=2]ui.worldofwar.net/][/SIZE]
    Clean Installation (Basic Users):

Use this method if you are new to mods and do not understand how mods work in World of Warcraft, this is the recommended procedure.
    1. Exit the game

2. Delete all the contents of your ..\World of Warcraft\Interface\ folder

3. Make a Backup of your ..\World of Warcraft\WTF\ folder, you only need to do this if you want to have a backup of data from mods previously installed, for example Gatherer, Map Notes, etc.

4. Delete your ..\World of Warcraft\WTF\ folder

5. Delete your ..\World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\ folder

6. Launch the game without any mods installed and log into the game with one of your characters

7. Exit the game

8. Extract all the files from the compilation Zip file making sure to use folder names and point to your root World of Warcraft folder.

9. Launch the game

Removing UI/Mods

Removing an addon is as simple as adding them. Just delete the addon directory within directory.

c:\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\
    For example...

c:\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\Delete me mod.

Originally Posted by http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/faq.php?faq=install#faq_howto_install
    If using a Macintosh, the typical default install path is:

Macintosh Main HD (or whatever you renamed it to, if you did)/Applications/World of Warcraft

4. In the WoW folder, create a new folder called Interface (if it doesn’t already exist)

5. Open that folder, create another one inside it, called AddOns (again, if it doesn’t already exist)

6. Open the AddOns folder

7. Copy the files from the folder on your desktop into the AddOns folder

8. Your final path should look like:
    Macintosh HD/Applications/World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons/< ModAFolderName >/< files >
    Macintosh HD/Applications/World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons/< ModBFolderName >/< files >
    Macintosh HD/Applications/World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons/ < ModCFolderNaem >/< files >

(where < ModAFolder > < .B. > < .C. > are the names of the actual folders that the mods create)

9. Log into game. At the character select screen, there should be an "AddOns" button in the lower left corner. Click on that. If any of the mods in the list that pops up say "out of date" or some such, choose the "Load Outdated AddOns" option.
    November is suicide awareness month, Get involved with To Write Love on Her Arms!

How to Apply a WoW UI