0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Money Help

I've read the Rules "No Posting Illegal actions or things that involve stealing or transferring money."

I was curious, Is there anyway using a Guide or a anyone link a Guide here that can make me $100 in 1-2 Days? 16+ Hour days, I need to buy vBulletin for my Server.

Will +Rep you

Money Help
    guitargod218's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what the question is. There are many ways to make real money off the scams that are posted here, but there is no definitively titled "make $_____ in 2 days". Just look around for an easy scam, such as an account or gold scam, that can be turned around for a real profit, and use that to fund your server.

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to make money fast, i suggest scamming people ingame with something like a spectial tiger scam, and then selling the money to websites, like mmofly, you can get around .06 cents per gold, 6 dollars per 1k, but its going to take a lot of gold. You can also scam people on Markeedragon, using the many various scams, but you will probably only have the money for a little while, and it will probably get revoked, so it is possible that your vBulletin will be closed. So i suggest something like the gold selling, or just get a job IRL.