Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phishing Program question (about relaying email)

Okay so, I have an email account that a phishing program sends emails to when someone fills in their info. The way it's setup (I believe) is it logs into the web-based email account and sends an email to itself. Problem is, the username and password are hardcoded into the program but, apparently, it's easy to find out (as evident when I tried to login to my account and the p/w was incorrect and after I was able to recover the password, found numerous emails to people telling them they had been scammed).

My question is, is it possible to change the way it sends the email out to use a relay service to get the info to an email account so that it would make getting the password (from reverse engineering the program) impossible? Also, I know finding a relay/forwarding service out there that doesn't require a username/password would probably be very difficult so, does anyone know of any?

Phishing Program question (about relaying email)