0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions about phished accounts

So, I've recently started up in phishing, and have been getting quite a few accounts. The thing is, while most are working, and full info, they're mostly blank. They are working, etc. but most only have up to BC, and a few low level characters. Is there anything useful really to do with them other than get them banned / mess around?

Edit: Question # 2:

Thanks again for the answers, now i have a question that's more about the actual selling. I've gotten a few full info accounts now with 80's on them, and want to sell them to accounts.com as they seem fine with non-original owner sellers. Now what i want to know is if i give them fully legit info, all of it works etc. what will happen if the OO tries to take it back? Will they retrieve it from him, secure it, etc. and leave me be or immediately charge me back the cash? Thanks.
    Last edited by Dr. Horrible; 02-20-2009 at 10:54 PM.

I'm a doctor, I've got a PHD in horribleness!

What to do with empty accounts?
    lagingtoo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea you can sell them around $10-15 to gold sellers who use the accounts as alts for trading the gold.

Fireblast's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lagingtoo View Post
    Yea you can sell them around $10-15 to gold sellers who use the accounts as alts for trading the gold.
    yuhp, i agree with that !

way2evil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lagingtoo View Post
    any leads on gold farmers that buy these accounts?

Dr. Horrible's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, well thanks much for the advice. Now hopefully I'll be able to find some buyers.

Brainsick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. You could give some of them away, if you have too many (;
    But a good idea would be to sell them (:
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-guides/183355-how-make-good-banking-alt.html

Dendra's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use em to scam gold and launder between those accounts. Lowers ban chance

WhiteShizzle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What site would buy empty WoW accounts ?

vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can sell them as blank accounts or make them scamming accounts to bring in a ton of gold to use or sell so blank accounts are still useful

Dr. Horrible's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again for the answers, now i have a question that's more about the actual selling. I've gotten a few full info accounts now with 80's on them, and want to sell them to accounts.com as they seem fine with non-original owner sellers. Now what i want to know is if i give them fully legit info, all of it works etc. what will happen if the OO tries to take it back? Will they retrieve it from him, secure it, etc. or immediately charge me back? Thanks.

DrLecter's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Onekz View Post
    Thanks again for the answers, now i have a question that's more about the actual selling. I've gotten a few full info accounts now with 80's on them, and want to sell them to accounts.com as they seem fine with non-original owner sellers. Now what i want to know is if i give them fully legit info, all of it works etc. what will happen if the OO tries to take it back? Will they retrieve it from him, secure it, etc. or immediately charge me back? Thanks.
    These days the OO can get it back, no matter what. I tried the method of getting the char transferred off onto a fresh acct, banning the old acct permanently, etc. BUT the OO still got it back, no ban, and all chars back.

So there's not much u can do with full info accts that you already stripped, you can scam on em, or you can try to sell them, but accounts.com will most likely chargeback the money.

herasys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrLecter View Post
    These days the OO can get it back, no matter what. I tried the method of getting the char transferred off onto a fresh acct, banning the old acct permanently, etc. BUT the OO still got it back, no ban, and all chars back.

So there's not much u can do with full info accts that you already stripped, you can scam on em, or you can try to sell them, but accounts.com will most likely chargeback the money.
    what if you already spend the money?

Araredon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Onekz View Post
    So, I've recently started up in phishing, and have been getting quite a few accounts. The thing is, while most are working, and full info, they're mostly blank. They are working, etc. but most only have up to BC, and a few low level characters. Is there anything useful really to do with them other than get them banned / mess around?

Edit: Question # 2:

Thanks again for the answers, now i have a question that's more about the actual selling. I've gotten a few full info accounts now with 80's on them, and want to sell them to accounts.com as they seem fine with non-original owner sellers. Now what i want to know is if i give them fully legit info, all of it works etc. what will happen if the OO tries to take it back? Will they retrieve it from him, secure it, etc. and leave me be or immediately charge me back the cash? Thanks.
    First off, wouldn't it be accounts.NET? Thats the website were i sell accounts, not sure about accounts.com But anyway, question1: Do ingame scams and sell the gold
    Question 2: Spend the money quick and delete the paypal, they have nothing to track you with or get the money back from, and paypal cant give them any info about you cause thats breaching your rights.
    Dont read this. It has nothing to do with you. Are you still reading? Why are you still reading? I told you not to read. It doesnt have anything to do with you. Are you happy now? You just wasted atleast 5 seconds of your life reading nothing.

Teryon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rent them to kids who want to try WoW. They'll level the toons free and you can take the account back at any time.

mavann's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea I"m in the same boat just started phising I got a ton of low level accounts