1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DW Swords warrior spec

i've been thinking about this spec for a while, and i've been wondering if it would be any decent in pvp, the main idea of it was to have sword spec and bloodthirst, if anybody has any thoughts/oppinions on it go ahead and post them please.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?320250213020005000000000505010450501225010000000000000000000000000

DW Swords warrior spec
    kelat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: DW Swords warrior spec

it looks good, but just a few suggestions.... and whether you agree is up to you, i just think that these might help :P

i would get rid of all those points in imp. heroic strike, and either throw them into +1% parry or into Tactical Mastery, the latter especially if you plan to go between arms/zerk stance.

i dont think imp. charge is all that great, just imo.

also, Flurry in the fury tree isnt truely that great. 30% + attck speed for 3 strikes doesnt seem all that great; those 5 points could be spent better elsewhere.

well other than that, i think its a good tree. interesting, combining the two trees for DW swords

Bioerrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah take the points out of imp heroic strike and put them into deflection. also agree with you on flurry its getting a big nurf anyways you could allways put them points into Precision for the extra plus hit

jimmy2222's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah just saw the nerf in patch notes, thanks for imput guys, i really want to see it in action. cause im tempted to get my 49 war twink to 70

TehGoggles's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by kelat
    it looks good, but just a few suggestions.... and whether you agree is up to you, i just think that these might help :P

i would get rid of all those points in imp. heroic strike, and either throw them into +1% parry or into Tactical Mastery, the latter especially if you plan to go between arms/zerk stance.

i dont think imp. charge is all that great, just imo.

also, Flurry in the fury tree isnt truely that great. 30% + attck speed for 3 strikes doesnt seem all that great; those 5 points could be spent better elsewhere.

well other than that, i think its a good tree. interesting, combining the two trees for DW swords
    I personally luv imp charge, but my build is a heavy arms with slight fury and proc, so charge + blood rage= mortal strike for first hit
    It's true, I pwn faces irl

kelat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by TehGoggles
    I personally luv imp charge, but my build is a heavy arms with slight fury and proc, so charge + blood rage= mortal strike for first hit
    ooo nice. That's a good call. My build is mostly fury then arms with a little proc (tactical mastery :P ) Imp charge seems good, I just don't know if the points put in are worth it; could they be put elsewhere? I love charge and intercept though, great abilities

cleglaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's good but i would change a couple things but i would like to try it with like axes or maces... the stun and extra rage from maces would be killer. this looks good and ive tried so many different specs on my warrior.