0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior PvP spec

Hey, I've got a spec that I'm currently using that has a maximum of +59% damage on critical Mortal Strikes. I'd just like to know what others think of it, and maybe post another spec I could try. (Weapon: Crystalforged War Axe)

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...00000000000000
    My screenshot thread is inactive until further notice.

Warrior PvP spec
    Romulus33527's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Warrior PvP spec

Ive tested endless rage over and over and I have NEVER seen a diffrence. Also my damage is lowered on that kind of spec. Right now I have Gorehowl and I use

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=TV0xdNioM0dbZVxzm0xRZc

I think Anger Man is a rly good talent in PvE and in PvP when you get the combat bug :P.

Tac mas is a must. Alot of stance dancing as arms cause of OP's also love disarming rogues and spell reflecting mages .

unbridled Wrath isnt good because your hitting with a slow 2h. Much better to get imp demo for the fights in PvE and the PvP again melee classes.

I dont understand how you dont have DW...best talent ever. Also imp intercept is a must. When you need to charge it will always be up. I cant live without it.

Cal's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds good, planning on going back to dual wield after I get something to go with my Latro's Shifting Sword. Pain in the ass finding a proper warrior dual-wield these days >:|
    My screenshot thread is inactive until further notice.

Bioerrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Cal
    Hey, I've got a spec that I'm currently using that has a maximum of +59% damage on critical Mortal Strikes. I'd just like to know what others think of it, and maybe post another spec I could try. (Weapon: Crystalforged War Axe)

Im a MS warrior myself on my server Dethroc US. try http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pVMxzAioM0dqZVV0V0xo for a pvp spec. also sence flurry is getting nurfed i also was goin to try. If you where to go mace spec. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pA0xkhbVZVVzVxxRbuz. Just an idea have not tryed it out yet but if you where to go down to the mace spec in the arms tree and you where fury with Duel weld maces you would own some people with that mace stun

darksabre90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Cal

Get rid of imp mortal strike and endless rage. They are both completely useless. Instead get deathwish. 20 percent increase in damage helps allot.

Endless rage has no use in PvP. You will rarely run low on rage and imp mortal strike is only like 6 percent increase in damage. Plus deathwish allows you to break multiple fears and 20 percent increase in damage. Go for imp intercept and slam. Slam is a really high damage attack and if you time it right with your 2H weapon it pwns. Improved intercept will help majorly in the arena and make it ALLOT harder for others to kite you around.

Chsz's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get rid of imp mortal strike and endless rage. They are both completely useless. Instead get deathwish. 20 percent increase in damage helps allot.

Endless rage has no use in PvP. You will rarely run low on rage and imp mortal strike is only like 6 percent increase in damage. Plus deathwish allows you to break multiple fears and 20 percent increase in damage. Go for imp intercept and slam. Slam is a really high damage attack and if you time it right with your 2H weapon it pwns. Improved intercept will help majorly in the arena and make it ALLOT harder for others to kite you around.
    QFT, this is all correct

FelipexKof's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kelat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, this is a Warrior PvP spec discussion. Lol.