0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rate our phiser!

This is our phiser http://wotlkhackpack.synthasite.com/ we need to know how good it is as the mmo community says we made this in about 1 hour including the program most credit goes to Shanx not all of it though as we edited etc etc but thanks anyway so on a scale of 1-10 rate it please 1 being shitty 10 being straight up awsome

Rate our phiser!
    Greatdrak's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've posted a cute little comment on your guest book thing.

RATING ON SCALE OF 1-10: 5

Took a second look, you need more official claims
    Last edited by Greatdrak; 12-13-2008 at 08:38 PM.
    Roses are Blue, Violets are Red, I'm crap with colors, but killer in Bed.

Pwnub's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, it doesnt look legit at all.. Havent downloaded the app, as i dont know whether you got keylogs and shit in there. But the website, uhuh, mate.. You can make something better mayn.

Sorry, only deserves a 3/10.

garfeild's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for rating please keep it up plus tell me suggestions

Biozerk1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horrible.

2/10.

Nice try though, it looks completely fake.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok in order to up the legitimate look of your website simply check out some official bot websites and guide claims, use specific examples, get on a private server and take screenshots.

Utilize every resource you have in order to make this look like you're trying to sell them the product, but instead you're providing a sexy gift.

Also a fake virus scan report might help out.

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give you CONSTRUCTIVE criticsm.

The page itself, looks lamely layed out, you could probably spoof that up a little bit. Looks like you just did a gradient in photoshop and threw up some links. People want to download something with some form of security ya know? I would personally want to feel like I was downloading something legit, and the first thing I would think about is if they put in any time into doing what they are doing. You could also add a FAQ and About Us, rather than having a wall of text under your arthus picture.

It just looks like it was rushed, which it probably was if it only took an hour. Make some links for what the program does EXACTLY, so its more believable, rather than, "WE GOT HACKS!" make it seem believable in my opinion. Other than that, its got a great general concept of how to snag some info's. Make the patron seem like he is safe to download the program, and say its been rated by a lot of people and its virus free.

That is my CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, come on guys, he wants ratings on his page, and he wants to improve it. Lets tell him what he could DO to better his site, not sayin "it sucks, 1/10."

Thats my criticism, I would give your site a 7/10 for thought, idea, concept, and a 4/10 for detail. You cant lack detail or its gonna hurt you in the end guys.

omg_lol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not a virus, i made it myself, except the first 2 pages that i took from shanxs

EDIT: we also on had it up for about an hour, i made in to give garfield the program mainly, but we decided to use that as our website.
    OMG LOL

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help I have updated it a bit please keep suggestions coming

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CHANGE THIS: Hello, My name is Shaun and my friends name is Chris. We've been making hacks for ourselves ever since Classic WoW came out. We've always had the best gear, the highest levels, and the coolest misc. items. We feel that its time we gave back to the community, so here we are realeasing our Hack Pack. We will keep it updated each week if we remember :P.The reason is from the beginning Warden a.k.a the security system of WoW has been trying to sniff us out.They do this during the downtime every week so we have to update it right after it so you can get your hacks!Now in the beggining when we where noobs we did get banned but we learned how to use it at the right times etc so now in days we dont get banned so we arent liable for your bannage.The instant level 80 hack is not so instant it takes 1-3 days to work if after 3 days it doesnt work try again and then after that time contact us at our support e-mail [email protected]ay version 1.5 is in the download section. Please enjoy what we've worked so hard to accomplish!

TO THIS:Hello, our names our Shaun & Chris and we've been making hacks for ourselves for a variety of MMO's, and we feel the need to share our final hack pack for the game: World of Warcraft. We've always had the best gear, the highest levels, and the coolest misc. items. We feel that its time we gave back to the community, so here we are releasing our Hack Pack. We maintain updates each week to maintain a satisfied downloader and hopefully returning community. The reason for frequent updates is to include changelogs and data updates for patches and warden updates. Now our basic hacks first included a mere invulnerability hack, thus resulting in endless boss fights with insane speed hacking capabilities. As Chris and I grew further into development of this fine product we added features such as an instant level cap function, in which the program submits an undetected in-game query to the server side data hosting to slip information to the next game update. The instant level 80 hack is not so instant, and in fact it takes 1-3 days to work depending on the next scheduled character update, if this function fails to work properly feel free to contact us at our support e-mail [email protected]ay version 1.5 is in the download section. Please enjoy what we've worked so hard to accomplish!

Hacks include:
    Speed Hack
    Invulnerability
    Damage Bug -slightly buggy/causes DCs
    Fly Mode
    Teleport - still working out the bugs
    CLIENT SIDE model edits for your enjoyment
    Larger list on download page!

AND THIS: Ok here are all the things the hacks we have created here can do.Gm hack this makes your account updated to GM status which means you can use commands such as .kill to kill monsters it is a bit iffy we are trying to perfect it.Teleport hack name pretty much explains it but it teleports you wherever you need to go in a click of a button.Instant 80 makes all characters on selected server level 80 can take 1-3 days if it does not work after that time try again.Invisibility also self explaining turns you invisible.

TO A LIST:
    HACKS INCLUDE
    Speed Hack
    Invulnerability
    Damage Bug -slightly buggy/causes DCs
    Fly Mode
    Teleport - still working out the bugs
    CLIENT SIDE model edits for your enjoyment
    GM mode - like in emulator servers you grant yourself all Game Master powers & commands
    Lag Switch - Cut bandwidth to your game to provide a useful lag (Find your own use for this function)
    Further functions listed on the command list not included in this list are still under development.
    Last edited by Greatdrak; 12-13-2008 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much great drak on monday ill give you rep as alucard has tomrows