Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help pls To save scammed Gold

I have Scammed much gold but always gm´s took me the gold away
    I scammed with Spektraltiger trick and then i get maybe 10k Gold
    i give that gold to my second acc 3hours ban and the gold is away

Then i scam and put the gold on a guild bank the gm´s took me the gold always away ..

Please Help..

Sry for my bad englisch

Help pls To save scammed Gold
    footspeedy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Filter the gold threw the Auction house. So on your main account go make a auction for lets say 3k gold then buy it on the scammed account. Then you will get your gold to your main account and as far as i know this is the best way.

andre1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok Thankyou !

andre1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **** scammed 7k Gold Put a item with my main Acc in the Ah and banned !
    Does someone know help?

Classified's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell the god damn gold and make some money!

Forgiving's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i were you i would HIGHLY Suggest to NOT PUT THE GOLD ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT. It seems that you are trying to transfer the gold from a scammed account to your main. (cant understand your english that well). Doing this can and will get your main account banned unless you know exactly what to do and how to do it which you dont.
    Here are a few options for you that i would suggest instead of trying to get the gold onto your main account.
    #1. "Sell the god damn gold and make some money!." As quoted above from classified You could sell the gold (note: this requires you to have a paypal account). You could either sell the gold to a company such as http:// www. mmofly.com/ (Take out the space if you want to go there.) When i was a gold scammer this was my number one choice. They are efficient and quick, although their prices werent always the greatest. (around $8-13 depending on the server). You could do something like i mentioned above or you could attempt to sell the gold on Markee-dragon or here on Mmowned (although on mmowned you will need a bit more reputation). Doing that would take a bit longer because not alot of people want gold on _____ (insert server here). Or atleast that want to buy it. In my opinoin i would sell to a company if you want to make a little bit of cash.
    Here are the Msn's for Eu and Us buyers that work for them. all you need to do is say you want to sell some gold and they will help you from there.
    [email protected] - Us Server Buyer
    [email protected] - Eu server Buyer
    #2 Your second option is to Give the gold back to mmowned! Now this may not seem like the greatest idea but you did use the scam that you found on here, and If you got 7k gold im sure you can do it again. And who knows you might not become a leecher anymore!
    #3 you could find someone on mmowned that is an expert at this stuff and ask them for help on transferring it to your main toon. This could also work but may as well take a bit of time.. Which you might not have because you don't want your gold to get taken away again.

I Sure hope this helped because it took me a bit of time to write .
    if you want to succeed and get even more gold i would suggest making your english a little bit clearer and become well at social engineering!

-Forgiving

Ps: WALL O TEXT! this could be used to defend a castle!
    Last edited by Forgiving; 12-06-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Lina86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Forgiving and Classified said it, sell the gold to mmofly, make some money und buy nice things (maybe gold)
    But do not login your scammed account and your main account with the same ip. i think this is to risky. If you want to know how to do it on a safe way, you can pm me.

I´ve got a few accounts (not really scammed, more hacked ) and they are very quick and you can trust them at mmofly.

2 Accs - 12,5k Glold - Around 65$ on eu server in last 2 Days, so 1 month 1000$? Yes we can!

Edit: Sorry for bad english ^^

[T]orus[B]east's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always just mail the gold directly to my main accounts. LoL never been banned. I just attach a note like "thanks for the loan man." or "paying you back" or "I love you hunny"