Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for GMs for your server?

Ok i am tired of seeing lots of posts, describing your experience and that you would like to be a gm for any given server. Please only post here!

Name,
    experience,

and please dont have disscussions, please use the pm system for contacting members. No flamming,trolling and anything you would not like done to yourself.

-shortbutstrong.
    - back for a bit to see how everyone is.

pitviper59045's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Looking for GMs for your server?

This is Sephiroth ADMIN of the little known server.
    ShadowCraft.

I am seeking GM's to help with getting players to the server aswell as keeping it a fun enviroment. I would love to send you a invertation to come to the sever for a private interview and test of your GM abilities.
    The server runs on Ascent and uses the latest Chrispee database. Currently there are 15 registered accounts 4 of with are GM's. But since their play time varries We usually have no more then 2-3 on at a time. I need some GM's for Alliance primailiy However you can create for both sides and switch as needed. All training you will need for the server and i'ts rules will be provided to you. All gm's are granted a level 3 status.
    the website forums and server itself can be found at.
    shadowcraft.game-host.org

Hope to see you there.
    Sephiroth

Icemagemarle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, my sorta nick name is ivan my real wow main character name is icemagemarle(from another game called chrono trigger )
    i'm not going to lie to u guys i have no experience being a GM on real wow but have loads of experienceof being GM playing on a private server. I've been playing wow for about 3 years now and know alot of things about it.Have a 70 mage on real wow with 4/5 t4 . I respect rules and follow everyone of them. I never have been banned on real world of warcraft. If your interested in useing me please send me a private messages hope to see you soon!
    Last edited by Icemagemarle; 11-10-2007 at 07:58 PM.

Apophysis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Apophysis
    IRL Name: Kyle
    Experience: I have been Admin(not GM but Admin) on 2 servers including my own. On the other i helped set up the shopping malls and create portals in the database, I've made custom Items for Fun/godlike servers. I am more than familiar with ascent commands

Pm me if interested.

God-Of-War's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:wave:Hey everyone!

My name is Peter.

I'm 13 years old.. But please.. don't judge me on that..

I'm from denmark my time zone is +1

My experience: First of all i had a server my self runing online and so but i coulden't host it 24/7 so i shutted it down.. i have been GM on 4 servers and i can almost all the commands.

Normaly i'm very helpfull and would be pleased to serve as GM on one of your servers.

Just one thing.. I am not very happy with Hamachi servers.. and it would be very nice i the server were 24/7

So please PM me if i can help xD

MentalMate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name is MentalMate Aka Nexus AKa Zinzoo aka dolonor aka Uksus aka Kael aka ...
    But i using more MentalMate and Nexus
    I been Gm 8 time,2,5 years so i got very good experiance
    So if you want have good GM on your Sever welll its Me

asianman343's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

name : asianman343
    (get to know me ill tell you RL name)
    Ive never been a GM but i play ALOT
    im friendly and always look for the best decision.
    im dedicated and hard working

west coast (oregon)

I really want a spot..plz help lol

BrantX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my name is Brant or known as BrantX
    about me is that i am 12 and i am not immature and i love to play wow and love to make games,websites,and design pictures and websites,and other stuff

and my experience is ... i had a server called WoWX And it is still continuing i have a website and i have 2 realms on the server a fun-realm and a bliz-like realm,also i know some C++ and know how to make servers,websites,npcs,scripts,and other stuff,i have a new boss on my Server called "Arthas <The Scourge>" and he is a really hard boss that i made and he is scripted,he has weapons,he is balanced,and other stuff i was a GM for about 1-2 years and i had my server,websites NoN-Hamachi but currently my computer is re-formated so i have to wait a while for it to be back on ... i have AIM and a E-Mail my e-mail is [email protected] and i know "ALL" the GM commands and i spend most of the time on my computer so i guess i will be a good and fun GM for anyones server also i am learning how to make Island so in about a could of months i might be hosting a new island that i have made and some repacks that i might spews up so if you would like me to be on your server and help out i would be honored and would like to help and would like to be on a fun and good server

Taxomi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello !

I will make this application, to anyone who will find me interesting, to be a GM on you're server.

Here it goes:

Hello, This is me, My name is Donny. I live in Sweden, I am 15 Years old with Experience of being a GM on 4 Other Big server's. At the moment, I haven't found someone who wants GM's. so im writing a Application here instead.

*Grammar: My Grammar is pretty good, In my Opinion.
    *Commands: I know all the commands out there, atleast 90% of them. I can name some here.
    .kill
    .ipban
    .accban
    .npcdelete
    .npcspawn
    .modify scale (x)
    .appear
    .summon
    .announce
    .kick
    .morph
    .cheat (fly,nocast,power,godmode)

*Activity I play about from 15:00-23:00 In weekdays, In Weekends I play from about 11:00-04:00. Which is, Pretty nerdy.
    *Experience I have been GM's on 4 Different Servers. And i hosted one with my friend once too. I've been Messing around with Database, Created Custom Items. And i Helped people with everything they ever needed help with.
    *Patience I am very patient, I usually help people who are New to Windows with Realmlist, IPconfig, ConfigServer.com.ip Before in AC Web.
    *What are you able to accomplish for us: I have so many idea's i can't tell them all!!!. I am up for making Events, (Big Climbing events with Portal to them!), I got Idea's of making Cool Custom Items, Custom Towns, Custom Area's. I am very helpful, I help everyone that needs help with Stuff. =)
    I got idea's of making Serveral Lists with Commands and For sure.

This was all for me, The one's who are interested of my application, reply , I will be here checking Everyday.

Contact me on MSN: [email protected]

or email ,

Peace
    Do not fear!. i do hear! Oo

Veliro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Username: Veliro

Information: My name is Logan i am 15 years old and i live in Australia. I have a 100 mbit connection so im almost always lag free. I have lots of experience with private servers as listed in the "experience" section at bottom and know many commands. I'm a fair person and i try to solve arguements with win-win situations.

I am very patient and am willing to dedicate as much time as need to the server. I usually play frequently about 3-4 hours a day after school and 5-7 on the weekends. I have great technical knowledge and can help out with technical problems.

I have custom items that may be uploaded to your server from my previous server (both balanced and unbalanced) including and am working on custom spells and quests. I own the Burning Crusade expansion pack as well so i can use outlands content ect.

One of the things i liked to do on my private server was host custom events. .Morph into a boss eg. Nefarion, edit my name (if needed eg. Kael'thas) .learn the spells and edit HP and Mana to suit the boss. Then players would team together to try and defeat the boss. If defeated each player recieves a special custom boss item eg. leggings of flame through the .add item command. This is an idea i would happily implement and help work on in the private server and jsut one of the many ideas i have.

Experience: I worked as a GM 3 on an Ascent server and know all the commands. I also have hosted my own server and enjoy creating custom items. I have also had moderate experience as a GM 2 and 1. I have lots of spare time to work as a GM.

Contact Details: Email: Veliro @hotmail.com (EDIT: without the space)

thankyou.

chanceless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<I know I made an apply before, but Im bored so please all the mods, don't merge them. Just delete the old.>
    Name: Chanceless | Markus

Experience: I have worked as GM on a funserver, TwistedWoW/DreadnaughtWoW wich got splittered up sadly. On that server I worked as an GM/"Scripter", I helped them out with the DB and the creation of the server, and after that I helped all players. Imo I think that I was the most liked GM, but I'm not sure ^^. I have also started my own server wich didnt go so well , I made the server but I couldn't get the website to work so I gave up.

Knowledge: I have a good grammar and when I'm typing to players I will top it to the highest, to make the server look proffesional. I know almost all the ascent/antrix commands and some MaNGOS.

Age: In my opinion age is irrelevant but I'm 13, if you are going to judge me for that, I don't want to work for you. I am not immature and the people I speak to thinks that I am 20.

Languages: I speak English and Swedish very well. And I know some german. (Second gear of studying). I can also understand Norweigian and Danish pretty well.

In my opinion I am good coordinating vendors/go's and I am very creative, wich can be a good add for your server. I have some ideas wich I will give to you and hopefully we can insert them in the server. I have made my own vendor place and very much events and "playgrounds" wich attracts very much people.

If the server is new and you want players, I can advertise the server for you.

Thats all I think, probably something I have forgotten; If you wish me as GM on your server, contact me on:
    MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: chanceless22

//Chanceless
    https://dreamforce.sytes.net

Stolencheese's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Experience:

I've had a bit of experience as a Game Master and that was on a well-established private server but sadly I was only on there for a while as the administrator of the server decided that he did not need some of us Game Master's any longer. I do not know every command, In fact I don't know many but i'm very willing to learn and I always find happiness in helping other players.

Knowledge:

I am well aware of the rules that pose to most Gm's on most servers, Such as not giving away gold, levels or items to other players as in most cases this would violate the server game master terms. I am semi-aware of most of the Gm commands to get to other players to help them out and other commands such as teleporting a player to your location.

Why choose me?:

I'm an honest guy who's just looking for a little extra to do on a private server. I'd love to be contacted by any administrator of a private server and offered the opportunity of becoming a game master for them. Although a little patience and training may be required from the administrator I am sure that I can become a valuable Gm of the server.

Other information:

Name: James
    Nickname: Stolencheese
    Job: National Diploma in IT / College
    Hours available: Depends, Can be on roughly 4-8 hours a day, Except saturdays.

Thanks for your time reading this and if you'd like to get in touch please private message me and i'll try and get back to you straight away.

All the best,
    James.

kkillz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

name - jack

i have ran my own server witch had at least 20 players on at all times and
    i have do some -game masters- server admin work

mupo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright guys heres the sad thing im the creater of a server but i have difficulty adding things to the database dunno how just used a guide to make mine. Looking for gms that actually know how and can tell me step by step how to if interested get hamachi join existing server Shroomies-1 password 123789 Or looking for some exp. GM's that can take Tickets and know how to help people

Deathisfear's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ill take a GM if they know how to answer GM Tickets
    Ill only take you if your Experainced

Aim is *Deathisfear1* W/out the **
    Last edited by Deathisfear; 11-19-2007 at 09:01 PM.

Page 1 of 24 12345 ... LastLast