1/6
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] Help with account scam.

Hey guys, I'm looking for some help to get an account from my friend who has a 77 mage on it who is l33t and over 13k gold. Anyways, this guy isn't really my friend, I just met him while leveling back in howling fjord. If at all possible, I'd like to get this account, AND keep it. If you help me, Ill give you an account with playtime until mid-January with a level 40 Warior (Horde) on it. Also +rep . Also, I have tried to think of ways to do this by myself, but I just don't know where to begin...

Thanks guys, DrDoom
    Last edited by Doctah Doom; 12-04-2008 at 10:58 PM.

[Request] Help with account scam.
    footspeedy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you could maybe send him a key logger, although i don't recommend you doing it because its a crime also could get you into some trouble but other then that... Maybe become his friend for a while then slowly ask if you could go on his account and he could go on yours. Then maybe find some personal information. I'm not great at scamming accounts just no one else posted so thought i would help out a bit. Gl

Doctah Doom's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kk ty for the idea just got no idea where to get a keylooger from... i dont care that its illegal:P ne wayz i dont think hed ever do that, we dont know eachother in RL. Ty again

Stans Dad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrDoom67 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for some help to get an account from my friend who has a 77 mage on it who is l33t and over 13k gold. Anyways, this guy isn't really my friend, I just met him while leveling back in howling fjord. If at all possible, I'd like to get this account, AND keep it. If you help me, Ill give you an account with playtime until mid-January with a level 40 Warior (Horde) on it. Also +rep . Also, I have tried to think of ways to do this by myself, but I just don't know where to begin...

Thanks guys, DrDoom

I would just create a phishing website, and send him a fake email and pretend to be blizzard. That is easily the simplest method and probably the most effective. If used correctly you can easily get upwards of 5-10 account a day. Here is a link to a thread that will help you set up a phishing website!

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ovely+phishing

Have fun! Good luck w/ the account. If you have anymore specific questions please contact me on MSN at - [email protected]

Doctah Doom's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude. Thank you. +rep from me. And if it works, ill send a level 40 warrior your wayy