[help] MAJOR ERROR one of your creature_spawns table has the wrong colum count[/Help] menu

User Tag List

dj_d2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[help] MAJOR ERROR one of your creature_spawns table has the wrong colum count[/Help]

hellow, i got 2 problems, and the same error with creature_spawns and gameobject_spawns but only when i put the table worldmap_info, i drop that table and the error is solved but then the table in the db doesnt exists, how i can solve this?? some 1 can upload that table??? worldmap_info, i got the lastest NCDB database and the lastest ArcEmu core compiled by me, help please upload the 3 tables best, worldinfo_map, creature_spawns and gameobject_spawns

[help] MAJOR ERROR one of your creature_spawns table has the wrong colum count[/Help]
    bigjohnson4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't drop any tables. You need to update your database using the SQL updates supplied with the ArcEmu SVN.

dj_d2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanx by repli ^^, the problem is solved, i downloaded another core, arcemu 1562, and the database is whydb, now i got other problem, i cant separate the chat channels, this is my arcemu-optional

<Interfaction InterfactionChat="1"
    InterfactionGroup="1"
    InterfactionGuild="1"
    InterfactionTrade="1"
    InterfactionFriends="1"
    InterfactionMisc="1"
    CrossOverCharacters="0">

later y changed all to 0 and doesnt works :S

and in the arcemu-world this

SeperateChatChannels = "1"

how i can solve it? and in all the accounts i can create both factions :S:S

please i need help

thanx in advice!

Ernieballesp06's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have this problem sort of. I am trying to add a custom vendor i created on wow vendetta, the items i created execute fine. the vendor does not, says something about collum count, and a few other errors. anyhow i found that those errors are caused because im not up to date right. So i went to the sql updates and started trying to update the database by executing them into the database. but they get errors too, allmost none of them will excute. I was told to do them in order, that doesnt work, so i tried it every wich way. Still get errors, i need to update creature proto, but it wont execute. Anyonewith ideas?

EDIT: allso none of the vendor i have downloaded from various websites work either, i get errors when executing them. I looked in the database and it has them listed in the rows and colums, but if i try and spawn the NPC it says invlaid spawn ID.

benzkool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ernieballesp06 View Post
    i have this problem sort of. I am trying to add a custom vendor i created on wow vendetta, the items i created execute fine. the vendor does not, says something about collum count, and a few other errors. anyhow i found that those errors are caused because im not up to date right. So i went to the sql updates and started trying to update the database by executing them into the database. but they get errors too, allmost none of them will excute. I was told to do them in order, that doesnt work, so i tried it every wich way. Still get errors, i need to update creature proto, but it wont execute. Anyonewith ideas?

EDIT: allso none of the vendor i have downloaded from various websites work either, i get errors when executing them. I looked in the database and it has them listed in the rows and colums, but if i try and spawn the NPC it says invlaid spawn ID.
    Hey i can help ya out

First if you have Hamachi join my network "Benz Chat" password "123"
    make sure you cap everything right

if you dont post back here and ill help you from here.

gangstagreen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same here, i think i may have a soulotion, For Ernieballesp06, u need to either create new databases in your SQL editor or dump the previous files in your databases. This is only if u have the most recent core and database, etc

gangstagreen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dj_d2 View Post
    thanx by repli ^^, the problem is solved, i downloaded another core, arcemu 1562, and the database is whydb, now i got other problem, i cant separate the chat channels, this is my arcemu-optional

<Interfaction InterfactionChat="1"
    InterfactionGroup="1"
    InterfactionGuild="1"
    InterfactionTrade="1"
    InterfactionFriends="1"
    InterfactionMisc="1"
    CrossOverCharacters="0">

later y changed all to 0 and doesnt works :S

and in the arcemu-world this

SeperateChatChannels = "1"
    how i can solve it? and in all the accounts i can create both factions :S:S

please i need help

thanx in advice!
    In red u need to change them to different numbers such as Interfactiongroup:1 and interfqactionguild: 2..........and so on,

in blue, try changing that to 0

if this helps, u know what to do :P lol

Ernieballesp06's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no hammachi

i dont have hammachi, however i do have yahoo msger, ernieballesp06 is my SN. Or i can get hamachi to join the chat i suppose. either way