0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW cdkey return scam

So I'm going to do the old return my WoW cuz cousin already had it scam at walmart.
    So I took out a razorblade and the training began!
    I took my old wow boxes (still had half tape on em) which gave me 4 tries to get it right.

Well....

I didn't so can someone please help me on getting the tape off without damaging it, and all of your knowledge on how to keep it moderatly sticky?

WoW cdkey return scam
    Trauts's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could try a heat gun if you have access to one, if not then a hair dryer on high or hot setting might work. Make sure that you don't overheat the tape to the point that it starts to bubble/melt. Hope that helped.

Gritts's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't cut the tape, thats almost impossible Id think. Other than maybe using a heat gun like the other guy said. And even then it would probably look weird afterwards.

You open the front flap and use the razorblade on the glue along the inside left wall (under the front openable flap). Keep cutting the glue itself while pulling it apart slowly, and once the side is free you can pull the top and bottom miniflap things out carefully.
    Then you should have a neat hole in the side of the box to pull out the insides sideways, and replace them. Then simply put a tiny bit of glue where the other glue was once you replace the items.

I take no credit for this though, as far as I know this is DeMoN's method. But I can't link you to his thread cause its in shared.